Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted Image

Welcome to The Rec Room. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means there are some features you can't use, and you must enter that annoying anti-spam-bot confirmation code with each post you make as a guest. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Not to mention hassle-free posting. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
the bot is not quite dead yet
Topic Started: Jan 9 2016, 11:21 PM (127 Views)
Le_Faucheur
Hardcore Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
will you drop that weapon damnit?
Posted Image
Posted Image
dead bot refuses to give his weapon and keeps aiming at you. oh yeah, maybe the elimination mode matters.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

admiralhowdy
Member Avatar
Lighthouse Keeper
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
My little test map I did have on 1-life elimination, but I had zero luck replicating it. It seems vaguely familiar to me though; it may actually have happened once with me on Evolution, so maybe I will try it there.
Edited by admiralhowdy, Jan 10 2016, 12:13 AM.

Le_Faucheur
Hardcore Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
it happened twice

admiralhowdy
Member Avatar
Lighthouse Keeper
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Well damned if the Berserkers don't flip and roll in Evolution. I may get this recorded yet... Does the Master not flip and roll? (I was using him as my 5-star bot in my test map)

No, he doesn't, the shuffling old bastard.

Berserker Splitter must be a female, because it seems only the girls flip and roll...

Edit: Nope, most girls do, but some don't. And most guys don't, but some do. I assume clip clamp is a guy. But Mr. Flesh cage does too.

What is really weird about this glitch is that if you surround the death tile with harmless death tiles, so you can see more of their body (since it won't then be hidden beneath a surrounding floor), you will see that they have 2 bodies (4 arms) as soon as they die. The 2 arms that drop dead on the ground fade away with the spirit body, leaving a pair of solid arms to keep pointing at you. :@: Without the floor obscuring, you also see their faces face you all the time too. Creepy. Beheadable bots can be beheaded with a melee attack (maybe a bullet shot too?) if you strike before the ghost body fades...

Edited by admiralhowdy, Jan 10 2016, 05:46 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Timesplitters: Future Perfect · Next Topic »
Add Reply