Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to TheRoyalRecruits. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Accepted: Imma actually show up this time.
Topic Started: Feb 10 2015, 11:21 AM (548 Views)
MarshalKim
Member Avatar
TRR Comrade
Private
First and Last Name:
Il-sung, Kim

Time Zone: KST

Email Address: Juche1912@aol.com

Steam Name: ☭김일성|.\\

Link to Steam profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wellfarebob/

Approximate Time Available:

Thursday, Friday and the Weekend.

Recruiter:

Ⓐugy

For how long have you been actively playing Napoleonic Wars?

2 years+

Have you been associated with any other Battle Grounds clans/ NW Regiments in the past?

I have, yes.

How active of a player are you?

A lot.

How long do you think you can stay associated with TRR?

I didn't think I'd ever want to join a regiment again. So I'm thinking long term.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MPC
Member Avatar
TRR Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Under Discussion!

You are under discussion. In other words, you may very well be on your way to becoming a member of The Royal Recruits. When we have come to a conclusion we will update you, but until then please be patient.

Please use the following tag so you can be identified as a candidate for our clan:
Steam: -[TRR]- Cdt. Name
Napoleonic Wars: -[TRR]-Cdt-Name
If you would like to contact me to find more info about The Royal Recruits, my steam name is mpcspeedy: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mpcpro

To complete your application please come to our weekly event in our Napoleonic Wars Server (Named The_Royal_Recruits) at precisely 19:00 GMT / 20:00CET / 13:00ET, 14th of February, 2015 . One very large dependency on membership is the ability to turn up regularly for events, please confirm that you are able to commit to these arrangements as soon as possible. You may also contact me (MPC) by PM or via Steam Community. Once you have joined us for our event, you may be accepted as a Private into the Royal Recruits.

We recommend you also download Teamspeak (Google it if you do not have it) and connect to our server, since most of us hang out here:

Teamspeak: 217.163.10.202:9385

Thank You.

Sincerely,

Lieutenant Colonel MPC
*Veni, vidi, vici
Julius Caesar
Posted Image

The Royal Recruits Badges:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Personal Badge:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

force-a-nature
Member Avatar
TRR Corporal
Corporal
Good Luck!
Posted Image
Until I was thirteen, I thought my name was SHUT UP.
-Joe Namath
Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for responsibility.
-Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

MPC
Member Avatar
TRR Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Accepted!

Congratulations, you have been accepted as a member of The Royal Recruits as a Private. You have been assigned to A Company, 1st Battalion under the command of Colonel Jupa. We are looking forward to playing with you.

Remember that as a member of The Royal Recruits, you are expected to uphold the respected image that we have created for ourselves.

Thank you,

Lieutenant Colonel MPC
*Veni, vidi, vici
Julius Caesar
Posted Image

The Royal Recruits Badges:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Personal Badge:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Processed Applications · Next Topic »
Locked Topic