Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to TheRoyalRecruits. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bordhr application
Topic Started: Nov 25 2017, 02:31 PM (36 Views)
Bordhr

Private
First and Last Name: BibbityBop Cosbyspeech

Time Zone: Yes

Email Address: No

Steam Name: Yes

Link to Steam profile: No

Approximate Time Available: Whenever MPC is online

Recruiter: MPC
For how long have you been actively playing The Battle Grounds 2 or Napoleonic Wars / old MM? Not at all

Have you been associated with any other Battle Grounds clans/ NW Regiments in the past? (If so please state; the name/s, the duration of membership, and the reason/s for leaving) No

How active of a Battle Grounds/Napoleonic Wars player are you? Not at all

How long do you think you can stay associated with TRR? Forever

After this information has been entered please write a short resume or summary of why you should be considered for membership, or why you are interested: (Although we request the resume/summary to be "short", please do not be vague. This is a required field)
I'm really good. I also follow orders.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MPC
Member Avatar
TRR Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Under Discussion!

You are under discussion. In other words, you may very well be on your way to becoming a member of The Royal Recruits. When we have come to a conclusion we will update you, but until then please be patient.

Please use the following tag so you can be identified as a candidate for our clan:
Steam: -[TRR]- Cdt. Name
Napoleonic Wars: -[TRR]-Cdt-Name
If you would like to contact me to find more info about The Royal Recruits, my steam name is mpcspeedy: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mpcpro

To complete your application please come to our weekly event in our Holdfast Server (Named The_Royal_Recruits) at precisely 19:00 GMT / 20:00CET / 13:00ET, 2nd of December 2017 . One very large dependency on membership is the ability to turn up regularly for events, please confirm that you are able to commit to these arrangements as soon as possible. You may also contact me (MPC) by PM or via Steam Community. Once you have joined us for our event, you may be accepted as a Private into the Royal Recruits.

We recommend you also download Discord (Google it if you do not have it) and connect to our server, since most of us hang out here:

(Spam MPC for discord info).

Thank You.

Sincerely,

Lieutenant Colonel MPC
*Veni, vidi, vici
Julius Caesar
Posted Image

The Royal Recruits Badges:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Personal Badge:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Royal Recruits · Next Topic »
Add Reply