Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Courage League Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
23gram fire darts
Topic Started: Jan 22 2015, 02:01 AM (228 Views)
alski501
Member Avatar
League Chairman
Posted ImagePosted Image

Hi , i thought i would offer these on here first before i stick them on e bay. Bought these a few weeks back for 34. I used them in one match only and realized they weren't for me. They went back in the box, i didn't use supplied canes or flights so the whole package is virtually brand new. the ones i'm selling are shown as the single dart to the left and the single dart in second image. not the ones shown in the box. They are actually 23gram , great grip and feel. i'm happy to lose a tenner on them so ill except 24 if anyone's interested.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Greg
On the bus
selling them for a fiver now? or have they sold :(

alski501
Member Avatar
League Chairman
A deal was struck, and they went to a worthy cause. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Buy/Swap/Sell · Next Topic »
Add Reply