Welcome to the Tribes Legacy forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

• As a guest, you can view the entire board, but you cannot post or access certain members only areas. So hurry up and register because it's simple, fast and completely free.
  • Once signed up, you must validate your email. Then you log in and introduce yourself in the HELLO section. Enabling you will be able to access everything like everyone else. So what are you waiting for?CLICK THE GIANT GREEN BUTTON!!

Posted Image

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thanks
Topic Started: Sep 24 2016, 05:04 PM (67 Views)
Britfag
No Avatar
Chris Crocker
[ * ]
I know this will probably never get read by anyone on here, but just wanted to say thank you all for all the memories. Not just playing this game for hours on end, but for meeting everyone on these forums, xfire and in the chat in game. Still got some Tribes videos from 5 years ago stored on my external drive that I come across every now and again, get waves of nostalgia coming back from particle beam sniping! B)
Such a shame this clan and the game has fallen out of popularity, but life goes on! Hopefully I get to speak to some of you guys every now and then!

So again, thanks everyone! - [TL] AvantToast
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Tribes · Next Topic »
Add Reply

HTML Hit Counter
Free Web Counters