Welcome to the Tribes Legacy forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

• As a guest, you can view the entire board, but you cannot post or access certain members only areas. So hurry up and register because it's simple, fast and completely free.
  • Once signed up, you must validate your email. Then you log in and introduce yourself in the HELLO section. Enabling you will be able to access everything like everyone else. So what are you waiting for?CLICK THE GIANT GREEN BUTTON!!

Posted Image

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
[TL] History Is WRONG?!
Topic Started: Jul 23 2010, 10:07 PM (1,624 Views)
Matrixo2
Member Avatar
DBZ Evolution
[ *  *  * ]
http://tlsclan.darkbb.com/general-discussion-f1/tl-history-t31.htm

Wrong Information from our clan history.
  • Hazard defected and killed the servers, forums and the clan, leaving TL out to die on its own.
  • [TL]^Destiny became Founder and took over the clan.
  • Destiny took full control and responsibility of the clan,
  • TL started out small and unstable, with just under eight members. It gained some, and lost a lot.

So apparently, what I've stated in the history was wrong.

• Hazard never defected from [TL].
  • He didn't kill the servers, forums and the clan, and left TL to die.
  • I never became Founder and took over the clan.
  • I never took full control or responsibility of the clan.
  • [TL] Didn't start out small and unstable with just under 8 members.

Massacre aka Ecko

I wasnt a "clan killer" I made clans and people smurfed just to join and quit all at once.. I did NOT kill the TL server and Forums, I gave Admin to Sigma and Oblivion to the TL forums, yes i took down the TL Server because it was my server.. Destiny didnt BECOME or TAKE OVER.. Before I quit TL i GAVE HIm and or ASKED him to run TL DUE to the fact that I didnt want TL to die.. TL started off WAYYY better then Destiny mentioned in his "history" we had over 20 members. lost few gained alot.. When i LEFT TL like 7 or 8 followed me for ]M[

I created TL, IDC how the re-word it or change it up.. The TL Tag (ex:) [TL] is mine.. the ranks.. - Tlt * + ^ are mine. the BANNER for there forums and site. I made that. the TL rules and recruitment are still the same.. so just for everyones FYI..

So he claims:

• He's not a clan killer. He makes clans and people smurf to just to join and quit all at once.
  • He did NOT kill the TL server and forums.
  • He gave admin to Sigma and Oblivion to the TL forums (not the ipbfree one).
  • He took down the [TL] server because it was his own server.
  • I didn't BECOME Founder or TAKE OVER.
  • Before he quit [TL] he GAVE it to ME and ASKED me to RUN TL because he didn't want it to DIE.
  • [TL] Started off WAY better than I mentioned in my "HISTORY".
  • There was well over 20 members. When he left, 7 or 8 of them followed him to ]M[.
  • He created [TL], he doesn't care how I re-worded it.
  • The [TL] Tag, [TL], the ranks: ^, +, *, -, are ALL his.
  • Even the BANNER for our forums was MADE by him.
  • The [TL] rules and recruitment are all still the same.

All I have to say is: "Fucking lol"

Ecko? Mike? Whatever you name is tomorrow.
Do I have to remind you of this topic?
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Tribes_Legacy/topic/8322264/1/#new

Be sure to read that topic for those who haven't. My response was so long it probably won't fit here. I see you still don't get any part of that message I typed out.

So I guess I'll need to respond again to your claims, I'll put it in point form so that this time it's short and sweet so it doesn't bore you.

• You ARE a clan killer. You have made SO MANY clans in the past and have KILLED so many of them, it's legendary all across Annihilation, if not Tribes. You don't just make clans so people smurf in just to quit all at once. There's no way that would be possible. If people were just joining because they wanted to smurf and quit all at once, that means they all hated you because of something from before. Probably making clans and killing them right after.
  • YOU KILLED the TL Server and Forums. The server may have been yours, but you still killed it. The forums were killed, because there was a LOT of posts/topics from a lot of different people before. Then you threw a bitch fit and deleted EVERYTHING. You later allowed access back to the forums because everyone kept bitching about you. But even still doesn't change the fact that you KILLED the server and forums.
  • You didn't give admin to Sigma and Oblivion right before you killed the forums. THEY were FOUNDERS along with you, they already HAD ADMIN. Even they knew you killed [TL].
  • I didn't become founder or take over? Really? You MADE me FOUNDER not even a WEEK before you shot [TL] out of the sky. I barely did anything when I became Founder because you still had control over the clan. After you bitched, I took the liberty of filling in every Founder's position and making [TL] into an actual clan.
  • Yes before you quit you gave TL to me, yes you asked me to run it ALONG WITH YOU! Because you didn't want it to die. But guess what? A week later you LEFT for another one of your Weekly Wonders.
  • [TL] Started off WAY better than what I mentioned? I didn't say it was run like a shitbucket. It wasn't that great compared to what I have now. There was no standard. There was no rules. There was no organization. It was a clan where YOU recruited who you wanted, and no one could tell you otherwise.
  • Yeah well over 20 members. 15 of them NEVER play or were playing in OTHER mods. 7 - 8 left following you into ]M[? lol M was like the 3rd clan after making TL. You made 2 clans after TL, then went to Major, then made another one then went well where ever you went. Face it, it wasn't as great as your made it seem in your dream.
  • Sure you created the TL tags, I never deny that. The original ranking was you, but I changed some of the symbols and ranks. Which TL banner? The OLD DELETED forum one? Idk who made that. But the old forums I MADE, that banner was Aiolos's creation.
  • What fucking rules and recruitment? You had ZERO, SHIT, SQUAT, NOTHING in terms of rules or recruitment for [TL]. EVERYTHING you see posted in the join TL section and everything else WAS MY WORK, NOT YOURS.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JuiceBox
Member Avatar
Chuck Norris Status.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
No, it is not. Oblivion and Destiny BOTH have said you tried killing TL. Destiny took it over. Created us a new forums on iPB. Stop trying to be a part of something that succeeded without you. We left respect for you. WE ONLY KEPT THE SYMBOLS AND THE RANKS BECAUSE IT WAS RESPECT FOR THE ORIGINAL CREATOR. Glad you threw that back in our faces and started spreading these lies. The simple fact remains. Nothing you create is successful until you drop it and someone picks it up. Nothing you say will be kept to heart. Nothing you do will be respected by ANYONE because you can't grow the fuck up. I really hope you don't drag Anti down with you in this "Clan Experiment" of yours. Seriously, if it makes you feel better, keep saying what you want. Nobody will believe because they know the truth. They're not blind. They're not idiots. So keep saying what you'd like. It wont make any difference. You are NOT PART of TL. And you never will be. NOBODY relates TL with you. They haven't since Destiny took over and never will. So grow up. Maybe one of these days, you'll have the dignity to keep something going. Destiny cares about TL. Tribes may be a game but Tribes Legacy is no game to us. So don;t play with it. Don't twist it's history. From now on, There never was a TL until Destiny took over. And that is fact.

My reply to it.
Oh, and that banner is not your work. That is Aiolos's work. A nice representation of your work is in that signature of yours. You are a mediocre tribes player, clan owner, and an all around imbecile. Only new people or people that don't know you like you. but don't worry, they too will soon know the real you. They'll receive a wake-up call letting them know their "Fearless" leader has bailed and created another clan. You'll probably ask them to come with you. Ha, what a tragic ending. You're a joke. And that's all I'll ever see you as.

I figured he needed more facts pounded into his deceitful mind.
"Destiny took full control and responsibility of the clan"
"[TL]^Destiny became Founder and took over the clan."
So you're saying these two statements are false? I;d say they're spot on. If Destiny didn;t take over, then please, tell me who did. Was it you? Are you goign to start telling us you're secretly Destiny? GROW. THE. f***. UP. Stop screamign out for attention. Stop lying to everyone. And be fucking consistant. You are trash. I believe Tribes would honestly be better off without you.

With that said. have a fan-fucking-tastic day, scum.
Edited by JuiceBox, Jul 23 2010, 11:43 PM.
Posted Image Posted Image
I won't waste my time fitting in.

'Cause I don't think contrast is a sin.

Marmalade
Member Avatar
Chris Crocker
[ * ]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAH

HAH

ha.

haaa.....
Posted Image

JuiceBox
Member Avatar
Chuck Norris Status.
Haha, he deleted my posts on his forums and it wont let me log in. Ah well. His forums aren't a place I'd like to be.
You have been banned from this forum.
Until 19/01/2038
For the reason : Scum
No one be alarmed, though. They wont last until 2011. Much less 2038.
Edited by JuiceBox, Jul 24 2010, 02:18 PM.

Gebastram
Member Avatar
Chris Crocker
[ * ]
I have a very vague memory of everything that happened. Mainly because it all happened so fast that it left me confounded. And also I was never really part of what was going on behind the scenes. But I do remember that Ecko had no leadership skills. The clan pretty much fell apart, the forums and servers disappeared and most of the clan members left [TL] to its doom. But then Destiny stood up and was like, "Get on your knees bitches, I'm in control of this shit now!" and [TL] changed completely in my opinion because Destiny knew how to be a leader and how to resolve problems without getting too pissy. The only recognition Ecko deserves is for creating the clan name and tags. Ecko did not make the clan become what it is now. It was Destiny and the other Founders that made [TL] such a great clan, Ecko has no part in that.

For those of you that don't know, I was actually in [TL] longer than Destiny was. What does that mean? Nothing. Except that I'm really lazy if I'm still a Warrior. :P

EDIT: Sorry didn't read everything Destiny posted. Ok so Ecko did not make the current Banner.
Edited by Gebastram, Jul 24 2010, 03:30 PM.

Matrixo2
Member Avatar
DBZ Evolution
[ *  *  * ]
We making bets now? Shit...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

AntiDeath
Member Avatar
アンチ死
[ * ]
hmm seems like the past is the past, one failed clan turned into a majesty of nice people with skillz and personality better than the next guy. These forums are one of the best active Tribes forums if you come here for a laugh, people here just fit perfectly the way they are. Destiny is the one at the top, the one who took over and set it all right. Although there are multiple stories of how it was when ecko owned TL, there will always be something true, TL the clan has an awesome outcome living to the standards that they are a clan among the other, awaiting for a challenge and ready to show the Tribes community, this is now, we are now, we are Tribes Legacy
Posted Image

Husky
Member Avatar
Chris Crocker
[ * ]
Lol so we don't need to listen to Dest because he isn't a founder ??

LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLL
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Posted Image

AntiDeath
Member Avatar
アンチ死
[ * ]
? never said that?
Posted Image

Husky
Member Avatar
Chris Crocker
[ * ]
it says that he didn't give founder to Dest
Posted Image

AntiDeath
Member Avatar
アンチ死
[ * ]
o.0 what i said that whatever happened in the past, im not taking sides, doesnt matter atm becuz look at TL now
Posted Image

Husky
Member Avatar
Chris Crocker
[ * ]
ok sorry
Posted Image

JuiceBox
Member Avatar
Chuck Norris Status.
Husky
Jul 25 2010, 03:05 AM
Lol so we don't need to listen to Dest because he isn't a founder ??
We're supposed to be listening to Dest? Dest, you're a bitch!

Matrixo2
Member Avatar
DBZ Evolution
[ *  *  * ]
I heard that.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Marmalade
Member Avatar
Chris Crocker
[ * ]
Dest is my bitch ;-)
Posted Image

Husky
Member Avatar
Chris Crocker
[ * ]
Marm i think you are Dest his bitch
Posted Image

AntiDeath
Member Avatar
アンチ死
[ * ]
^ that was bad, did you mean, "Marm i think you are Dest's bitch"
Posted Image

Matrixo2
Member Avatar
DBZ Evolution
[ *  *  * ]
AntiDeath
Jul 26 2010, 07:40 AM
^ that was bad, did you mean, "Marm i think you are Dest's bitch"
Never heard of the "QUOTE" button? lol jk
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

AntiDeath
Member Avatar
アンチ死
[ * ]
hmm well it takes valueable posting time o.o plus u knew what i meant by ^ meaning The Post Above the ^
Posted Image

Matrixo2
Member Avatar
DBZ Evolution
[ *  *  * ]
AntiDeath
Jul 26 2010, 11:01 AM
hmm well it takes valueable posting time o.o plus u knew what i meant by ^ meaning The Post Above the ^
:ermm:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Legendary · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

HTML Hit Counter
Free Web Counters