Welcome to the Tribes Legacy forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

• As a guest, you can view the entire board, but you cannot post or access certain members only areas. So hurry up and register because it's simple, fast and completely free.
  • Once signed up, you must validate your email. Then you log in and introduce yourself in the HELLO section. Enabling you will be able to access everything like everyone else. So what are you waiting for?CLICK THE GIANT GREEN BUTTON!!

Posted Image

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
[Discarded]Crow's App; Hi
Topic Started: Jul 23 2010, 11:56 PM (1,404 Views)
DaJ4ck3L
No Avatar
{OZ} Founder
[ * ]
What is(are) your Tribes Name(s)?

DaJ4ck3L, Crow{OZ}, B)

What is the prefered name you wish to use as an admin?

Crow{OZ}

Have you had any prior experience with admin on other server(s)? If so, please list the servers and duration for how long.

I started to list all the servers i was admin in, but the list was too long. To sum it up I've been admin in every Annihilation server, since I've been in the mod, as well as many other servers before coming to Annihilation. Currently I'm the admin in all of Tangos servers, Argh's duel, all Annihilation servers, a couple Elite Renegades servers, and other various servers in the game.

How long have you been playing Tribes?

Around 10 to 11 years. 10 years online, and 1 year offline.

Ways of contacting you? (You MUST give Xfire as a main contact source, but multiple sources would be best.)

What level of admin would you prefer/be able to handle?

I would prefer G-Admin because I know I'll be responsible for all my actions. I am willing to do the work that is needed to keep the regulations in place. I am also very capable of following all the rules/regulations set forth on the Cybertron server. As I understand being admin isn't just sitting on my ass and doing nothing. When there is work, there's lots of it, and I am prepared for my duties.

Why join the Cybertron admin team?

I just want to help out the community as much as I can. I'm already admin in all other Annihilation servers, and in the past I was a G-Admin on Cybertron as well.

"I have read and agreed to all the requirements of being server admin"

Edited by DaJ4ck3L, Jul 28 2010, 12:47 AM.
Posted Image
Tribes Name: Crow{OZ}
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matrixo2
Member Avatar
DBZ Evolution
[ *  *  * ]
Thanks for posting an App Crow. :D

Just to recap for assurance:
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Tribes_Legacy/topic/8322257/1/#new Be sure to read over and know those rules. I don't need it memorized, but having the basics known is crucial in effective administering.

Thanks again for applying, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
My apologies to all Cybertron admin applicants but I have made some changes to the admin application form.

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Tribes_Legacy/topic/8322248/1/#new

If you would, please make the appropriate changes to your own app by editing your current one when you are free. Sorry for any inconveniences.
Edited by Matrixo2, Jul 30 2010, 10:48 PM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

DaJ4ck3L
No Avatar
{OZ} Founder
[ * ]
Yea..... The application looks pretty solid to me as is, the question i have is when will these said applications be aproved? disaproved? what have you? lol
Posted Image

Matrixo2
Member Avatar
DBZ Evolution
[ *  *  * ]
I'm trying to keep a standard here.

Those changes aren't just random questions asking what gender you are, or what country you're from.

They're actually pretty important towards admin applications.

We're not BR. And we don't plan to be like them. So if you would please just modify your application it'd be nice for those looking at it to understand you much more.

I know, I know "I'm a RESPECTED CLAN LEADER and TRIBES VETERAN. But it doesn't matter, Cybertron will not HAND out admin to anyone without a proper application. The only exception was TL Leaders of course and the reason is obvious *And no it's not because I'm biased and only give admin to TL leaders.*

Your application is solid. A well typed and informing application, but I feel that there are some things missing that I need to know. So if you would just please fill in those missing questions that would be great and the application will be complete for me to give you your status.

Thanks in advanced.
Alright, Crow has decided to withdraw from this application process for undisclosed reasons.
Edited by Matrixo2, Aug 15 2010, 02:57 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Matrixo2
Member Avatar
DBZ Evolution
[ *  *  * ]
Your Admin Application has been discarded. Better luck next time!

This is an auto reply message

Thank you for applying!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

DaJ4ck3L
No Avatar
{OZ} Founder
[ * ]
Fuck you! ;)
Posted Image

Matrixo2
Member Avatar
DBZ Evolution
[ *  *  * ]
In case you missed my triple post that was merged above.

"Alright, Crow has decided to withdraw from this application process for undisclosed reasons. "
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

RastaMan
Member Avatar
Chris Crocker
[ * ]
In case of you didn't miss it, fuck you too! hehehehe :)
Posted Image

[df]RePublic
Member Avatar
Chris Crocker
[ * ]
Matrixo2
Aug 17 2010, 06:04 PM
In case you missed my triple post that was merged above.

"Alright, Crow has decided to withdraw from this application process for undisclosed reasons. "
Its because Destiny scares people away Lol.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a
Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a
Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish
furniture and watch American
shows on a Japanese TV.

DaJ4ck3L
No Avatar
{OZ} Founder
[ * ]
Na he's just new to the mod, he doesn't know how things have been for generations before he was even around. :o

That's why TL always get excluded from exclusive mod stuff, they just simply havn't built up enough respect in the mod yet. ;)
Posted Image

Matrixo2
Member Avatar
DBZ Evolution
[ *  *  * ]
Or I'm just a stubborn fool who likes to do it my way because I dislike seeing how others are doing it. ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Husky
Member Avatar
Chris Crocker
[ * ]
I think that you are the guy who wants to do it your way
Posted Image

DaJ4ck3L
No Avatar
{OZ} Founder
[ * ]
Annihilation is like politics, you either get it or you don't. One thing I do know, is if i had a clan, I would want to make sure my clan is hooked up no matter where they go. ;)
Posted Image

Husky
Member Avatar
Chris Crocker
[ * ]
nicely said crow
Posted Image

Scud
Member Avatar
Lobster status
[ * ]
Isn't politics synonymous with sucking dick and kissing ass to get yourself into a position of power? I for one am very glad that the higher ups in TL don't kiss BR ass like every other clan leader in anni. Forgive me if I'm out of line TL.
Posted Image

DaJ4ck3L
No Avatar
{OZ} Founder
[ * ]
Haha, you still have a good deal to learn about politics I see, and I kiss no ass "vgs". I suppose for some it would be that way, but that has never been the case for me, or any other OZ for that matter.
Posted Image

Scud
Member Avatar
Lobster status
[ * ]
VGK.
Posted Image

DaJ4ck3L
No Avatar
{OZ} Founder
[ * ]
I can asure you, that has never been the case for me. :D

The longer you stay in tribes and get to know me, the more you will see, I'm not that kind of guy.

In fact I have admin in every populated tribes server all the way from base, to ren, to rpg, to anni. (my brother plays RPG and hes one of the top dogs there)

The only server I don't have admin in is |SKB|, and thats because there admin is exclusive to |SKB| only.
Posted Image

S!gma
Member Avatar
fuckin' sugoi.
[ * ]
DaJ4ck3L
Aug 28 2010, 10:54 PM
I can asure you, that has never been the case for me. :D

The longer you stay in tribes and get to know me, the more you will see, I'm not that kind of guy.

In fact I have admin in every populated tribes server all the way from base, to ren, to rpg, to anni. (my brother plays RPG and hes one of the top dogs there)

The only server I don't have admin in is |SKB|, and thats because there admin is exclusive to |SKB| only.
cool story bro B)

Scud
Member Avatar
Lobster status
[ * ]
OMG I feel a boosh boosh boosh is in order
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Discarded · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

HTML Hit Counter
Free Web Counters