Welcome to the Tribes Legacy forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

• As a guest, you can view the entire board, but you cannot post or access certain members only areas. So hurry up and register because it's simple, fast and completely free.
  • Once signed up, you must validate your email. Then you log in and introduce yourself in the HELLO section. Enabling you will be able to access everything like everyone else. So what are you waiting for?CLICK THE GIANT GREEN BUTTON!!

Posted Image

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Propose Teamspeak channel (ITS FREE!!!); a temporary teamspeak channel(not server, channel)
Topic Started: Mar 11 2011, 09:35 PM (411 Views)
metalman193
Member Avatar
Chris Crocker
[ * ]
i proposed that you guys should just make a temporary teamspeak channel on the pubic rooms. its free and easy to use, and i will moderate it (or not u know w/e idk). ths would sovle the in-game no communication and bond the clan until you guys get a vent or teamspeak server. I prefer to use teamspeak, but i'm not going to be all like USE TEAMSPEAK OR DIE!!! but i will complain if u guys get a vent. anyways this was my suggestion but i couldnt post it asa suggestion cause its locked. (must only be for members.) xD
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JuiceBox
Member Avatar
Chuck Norris Status.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That it is. See? Members actually DO get privileges! xD Anyway, chances are, we'll be getting a TS server. Even if i have to buy one. But, we'll see.
Posted Image Posted Image
I won't waste my time fitting in.

'Cause I don't think contrast is a sin.

Matrixo2
Member Avatar
DBZ Evolution
[ *  *  * ]
Hmm another posting issue... curse me and my multitasking...

As for the suggestion, we've been thinking about it for a while now. The plans there... just that the money's not. :P
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

m1shap
Member Avatar
Chris Crocker
[ * ]
The money might be there in the next week or so =)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Matrixo2
Member Avatar
DBZ Evolution
[ *  *  * ]
Metal and I have been looking at some of those servers and prices for TeamSpeak.

Say for a 20 slot, if we pay yearly about $67, saving 20% compared to paying monthly. And if we can split that cost between, let's say... 5 people, it'll be $13.40 per person.

None of us are ballin with cash, so having one person to pay it all wouldn't be fair. So donations is the only option...

We'll see how this goes.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well if everybody else gos in on this i will pay for a part . But only if it really happens ?
Quote Post Goto Top

Matrixo2
Member Avatar
DBZ Evolution
[ *  *  * ]
Yes, only if this is going to really happen, but it probably will.

We'll provide more info when we look into it more.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Help Desk · Next Topic »
Add Reply

HTML Hit Counter
Free Web Counters