Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Big Boards. Big Boards at one time offered the Zathyus network our long famous Resource Archives, our extensive search indexes, and our info-packed resource forums. Eventually, these were made redundant by upgrades to the documentations and expanded search features added to the ZetaBoards software, and this forum then lost relevancy and subsequently became inactive.

Our team then embarked on a new project called Planet Nexus, where a bold new experiment in forum promotion is taking place. We call it nexworking. NexusTree offers social networking pages for forums in a fully automated format. Your NexusTree page is created instantly when your join the nexus. Find out more by visiting Planet Nexus, and become part of the nexworking revolution.

Posted Image Posted Image
If you're already a member please log in to your account for additional access:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Do you believe in god? POLL
Topic Started: Oct 11 2007, 04:20 PM (2,732 Views)
Nuke
Czar of the Nukian Empire
[ *  *  * ]
I'm Catholic.

Also, you atheists seem to be stating that a perfect world where everyone is happy, even the antichrist where everyone is friends, and noone dies.

God wouldn't make that .-. Aswell, read the book of genesis.

GARDEN OF EDEN, BROKE RULES AND GOT KICKED OUT.
Posted Image
Quote Post
Goto Top

dynastygal
BB Alpha
[ * ]
No. I need proof of existence to believe in something.
Posted Image

Playstation Revamped | UK Boards | Femininity | Tim Burton Fan Forums

Quote Post
Goto Top

lalaala
BB Alpha
[ * ]
I like to thank the site for this wonderful opportunity.

I, and many do not believe in god. The god we are talking about is modern times. There are many, many gods. For example Zeus, Ares, in ancient times. There are also thousands of religions.

The majority of people like to follow the dominate religion, which is Christianity here. I think that affected this poll.

The bible was written 30 some years after Jesus was dead. If he did all these miracles, why weren't there any historic accounts? It seems more likely man created god, rather god created man. Seems like scams, and advertisements by missionaries.

I respect peoples way of life, but I don't respect the 1000s of deaths by Christians over the last 2000 year.

Thank you.

Quote Post
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Intellectual Forensics · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: