Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Big Boards. Big Boards at one time offered the Zathyus network our long famous Resource Archives, our extensive search indexes, and our info-packed resource forums. Eventually, these were made redundant by upgrades to the documentations and expanded search features added to the ZetaBoards software, and this forum then lost relevancy and subsequently became inactive.

Our team then embarked on a new project called Planet Nexus, where a bold new experiment in forum promotion is taking place. We call it nexworking. NexusTree offers social networking pages for forums in a fully automated format. Your NexusTree page is created instantly when your join the nexus. Find out more by visiting Planet Nexus, and become part of the nexworking revolution.

Posted Image Posted Image
If you're already a member please log in to your account for additional access:

Username:   Password:
Closed Topic
MWRs Hosting
Topic Started: Dec 23 2008, 12:08 PM (289 Views)
vibrant
Member Avatar
BB Zeta
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Board URL: -
What browser(s) are you using? -
Your Forum System (IF or ZB): -
Your Issue/Question: Can we edit the codes we put into MWR's hosting thing? I was looking at putting a SOTW in it but if I can't edit the code it wont work. Can we edit the codes?
Posting For 1 Year Straight

My Goals
100 - 200 - 300 - 400 - 500 - 600 - 700 - 800 - 900 - 100
Posted Image
Goto Top

Justin
Member Avatar
'forever.

You must rehost an entirely new code for that, sure you can access what's inside the file then edit it, but you can't just save it. You'd have to rehost it.
Posted Image

Click to visit my Personal Forum
JUSTIN - PROUD MEMBER OF BIG BOARDS SINCE JANUARY 30th 2008
Useful LinksWhat's Happening Around Big Boards?
PagesServices
Goto Top

Clay
Member Avatar
I brought sexy back

If you were to do that you would have to rehost it every time you wish to edit the code. In order for edit the hosted file you have to have access to the server, which only Mwr247 does.

Clay :clay:
Posted Image

Join the Spider Bacon Revolution
Posted Image
Need computer help? Contact me: http://www.crossloop.com/ClayBB

Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Global Support Archive · Next Topic »
Closed Topic