Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Big Boards. Big Boards at one time offered the Zathyus network our long famous Resource Archives, our extensive search indexes, and our info-packed resource forums. Eventually, these were made redundant by upgrades to the documentations and expanded search features added to the ZetaBoards software, and this forum then lost relevancy and subsequently became inactive.

Our team then embarked on a new project called Planet Nexus, where a bold new experiment in forum promotion is taking place. We call it nexworking. NexusTree offers social networking pages for forums in a fully automated format. Your NexusTree page is created instantly when your join the nexus. Find out more by visiting Planet Nexus, and become part of the nexworking revolution.

Posted Image Posted Image
If you're already a member please log in to your account for additional access:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Table code
Topic Started: Nov 25 2009, 09:34 PM (482 Views)
.Josh
Member Avatar
BB Beta
[ *  * ]
Board URL:
What browser(s) are you using? google chrome
Your Issue/Question: Wanting to make a table well couple of tables for the clan rooster. But I'm wanting to include small images of a us and an england flag. Plus the're levels and prestiges.. is the're a code which looks good that can fit into the website links at the top? or something that can automatically change? if we set some limits that is

Posted Image
Quote Post
Goto Top

HelenaZF
Member Avatar
advanced techno-feeb

You might be able to adapt this housepoints code:

http://support.zetaboards.com/single/?p=39419&t=104797

but an automatically updating code is something you would need to make a request for.

Posted Image Visit the Planet Nexus page!Posted Image

Posted Image
Download some of my graphic sets HERE
Quote Post
Goto Top

.Josh
Member Avatar
BB Beta
[ *  * ]
Is the're any preview for this?

Posted Image
Quote Post
Goto Top

HelenaZF
Member Avatar
advanced techno-feeb

See the icon at the bottom of the board that says BB? Click it and open the submenu. Choose "indexes" and ZB codes. On the database search page, type in house points. The code will come up and you will find a preview there.

Our databases include previews that the topics often do not, so if you come across a code without a preview, check the BB database. :)

Posted Image
Quote Post
Goto Top

.Josh
Member Avatar
BB Beta
[ *  * ]
Don't really want it to be on the main front of the board. But I'll check it out to see how it looks and maybe just have it at the bottom of the board so it's more out of the way.

Posted Image
Quote Post
Goto Top

HelenaZF
Member Avatar
advanced techno-feeb

I believe there are instructions in the topic for putting it in your stats area, if that interests you.

Posted Image
Quote Post
Goto Top

.Josh
Member Avatar
BB Beta
[ *  * ]
I'll look into it mate.

Posted Image
Quote Post
Goto Top

.Josh
Member Avatar
BB Beta
[ *  * ]
Is their anything which has a header at the top? which is the right header for the theme used?

Posted Image
Quote Post
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ZetaBoards · Next Topic »
Add Reply