Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Big Boards. Big Boards at one time offered the Zathyus network our long famous Resource Archives, our extensive search indexes, and our info-packed resource forums. Eventually, these were made redundant by upgrades to the documentations and expanded search features added to the ZetaBoards software, and this forum then lost relevancy and subsequently became inactive.

Our team then embarked on a new project called Planet Nexus, where a bold new experiment in forum promotion is taking place. We call it nexworking. NexusTree offers social networking pages for forums in a fully automated format. Your NexusTree page is created instantly when your join the nexus. Find out more by visiting Planet Nexus, and become part of the nexworking revolution.

Posted Image Posted Image
If you're already a member please log in to your account for additional access:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Getting submenu to show bellow the banner
Topic Started: Dec 7 2009, 01:15 PM (647 Views)
Luffy
Member Avatar
Xbox Live and Anime Addict xD
[ * ]
Board URL: UniverseAnime
What browser(s) are you using? Firefox
Your Issue/Question:

On 2 of my skins, the submenu shows above the banner and in one it shows it below the banner. If you see my board the "Light" and "Pink" skins show the submenu above the banner. Anyway to get it to show below the banner?

Here is the layout for both the skins in case I need to change something there.

Layout for Pink skin
Spoiler: click to toggle

Layout for "light" skin,

Spoiler: click to toggle

Posted Image
Will be gone for a month starting 17th December
Quote Post
Goto Top

Luffy
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Thanks a lot Cory, I did what you said and the "UniverseAnime Goes Pink" skin has no problems. But there was a problem occurring with the Light skin, I took an image of it - Clicky

Any idea's how to solve that? And thanks again.
Posted Image
Quote Post
Goto Top

Luffy
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Thanks a lot, you guys are really geniuses me and my friend kept trying a way to get the submenu after the banner and ended up either removing the border or messing up the bottom of the board and finally got irritated and I then got the idea of posting it here. Thanks again XD
Posted Image
Quote Post
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ZetaBoards · Next Topic »
Add Reply