Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Big Boards. Big Boards at one time offered the Zathyus network our long famous Resource Archives, our extensive search indexes, and our info-packed resource forums. Eventually, these were made redundant by upgrades to the documentations and expanded search features added to the ZetaBoards software, and this forum then lost relevancy and subsequently became inactive.

Our team then embarked on a new project called Planet Nexus, where a bold new experiment in forum promotion is taking place. We call it nexworking. NexusTree offers social networking pages for forums in a fully automated format. Your NexusTree page is created instantly when your join the nexus. Find out more by visiting Planet Nexus, and become part of the nexworking revolution.

Posted Image Posted Image
If you're already a member please log in to your account for additional access:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Increasing Activity
Topic Started: Jun 23 2010, 02:49 PM (361 Views)
BB Alpha
[ * ]
I started a football (or soccer) themed forum about 3 days ago. Because I have friends from another board, I've got it quite active - 11 members and 450 posts since creation. I want to know how to get to the next stage. I've started really well and I think, if we keep going like this, activity among current members should be no problem. I've been inviting as many people as I know to join but I wan wondering what other methods are there to increase the size of the forum?
Posted Image

Follow me @Its_Zippy
Follow Affinity @Affinityforum
Quote Post
Goto Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Admin to Admin · Next Topic »
Add Reply