Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Farthing-Wood.net Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fox and marten books?
Topic Started: Feb 9 2018, 11:49 PM (54 Views)
Hunter
Member Avatar
Major Tom
Hey guys, it's been some time!
Currently I found my liking to collecting (old) books about foxes / martens again. Could you recommend me some of your favourite books, in a similar style to "Hunter's moon" or less anthropomorphic? Thank you so much :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jems
Member Avatar
Fantastically Foxy!
I have one called FoxCraft, its a series of books. Its currently up to book 3, I cant tell you what its like as I haven't started the first yet....
Website for the series-> FoxCraft Site

Also this isn't a story book but its a fact book, I got mine from the charity shop and its full of information on Foxes ^_^ Really worth buying!
Wild Fox : A Complete Study

P.s. Just re read you said old...the FoxCraft are new, but that fox study one is an old book :)
Edited by Jems, Feb 10 2018, 12:24 PM.

Clan
Member Avatar
Phenomenal Cat!
Fiction?

The singing tree by Brian Parvin is solid, and pretty obscure. More a novella than a full length novel.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Other Animations · Next Topic »
Add Reply