Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Farthing-Wood.net Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Your Thoughts Of The Day 3
Topic Started: Aug 27 2011, 07:26 PM (65,814 Views)
-Andy-
Member Avatar
Patio Builder!
Mod
New topic, fresh start. Take it away people :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fox G9
Member Avatar
Resident Glowworm
Farthing Wood Glow-worm
First thought, was part 3 really nessisary yet? I thought the drill was to not change unless glitches were happening

-Andy-
Member Avatar
Patio Builder!
Mod
Fox G9,Aug 27 2011
09:01 PM
First thought, was part 3 really nessisary yet? I thought the drill was to not change unless glitches were happening

It's something that we had a discussion about in the staff section. Don't worry about it.

Shadyfox
Member Avatar
Wolves love apples!
Farthing Wood Animal +
Today I have been trying to get my Tv tuner card to work, but it seems that I can't use it if my cable modem is on <_<

Secret fox
Member Avatar
Evil Overlord of Team EpicFTW >D
Farthing Wood Animal +
M-F POTATOES!!! (damn you Tsuki :angry: )

RosesNGuns
Member Avatar
Sheep in a snowstorm.
Farthing Wood Animal +
He wasn't there. Oh bu**er. Still, last Saturday night was awesome for 10 minutes if nothing else. :)

Ranger
Member Avatar
..The lion is good for your dreams. Accept the lion..
Farthing Wood Animal +
A new thoughts of the day thread... I'd better make it a good un eyyyy...

....ah, I give up..

Sir Cabbage
Member Avatar
Shut...
Farthing Wood Animal +
Annnnd I'm back here. Boo hoo. And with a minor cold. D: But Yaay for my lovely weekend with my ultra-awesome guy! ^_^

Bat-Snake
Member Avatar
Coming and going
Farthing Wood Animal +
I need to stop procrastinating and clean my snake's tank!

Roundhay
Member Avatar
Ice Bear
Farthing Wood Animal +
Boo to colds! Urgh, so much stuff to read before Friday! I'll be properly teaching on my own by myself in less than a week - ARGHHH! :sweat: But will be nice to be back into a routine again.

-Andy-
Member Avatar
Patio Builder!
Mod
Roundhay,Aug 29 2011
07:06 PM
Boo to colds! Urgh, so much stuff to read before Friday! I'll be properly teaching on my own by myself in less than a week - ARGHHH! :sweat: But will be nice to be back into a routine again.

You'll do fine, it gets so much easier after the first class. And as for the cold ditto, I've had mine since friday.

Balsamah
Unregistered

I've always noticed how it's the tiny little dogs that always bark the most. :lol: Only today, walking down the street, some little terrier in a garden started barking at me, even though I was a good bit away from it and it couldn't do anything to me.

Contrast that with another incident, where I was walking down another street, and this big Siberian husky got up towards me and just started looking at me, not making a sound, as if daring me to continue.

I thought to myself, "Sure mate - you win!". :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Charmy
Member Avatar
Jump for joy !
Farthing Wood Animal +
It's the first schoolday for my godchild here and she loved it :D She's in the first class of kindergarten

SilverShadowfax
Member Avatar
Derp.
Farthing Wood Animal +
Hope they manage to sort something out for that kitten. Otherwise Silv will be taking her to the vet to find out if she has a home.

Fox G9
Member Avatar
Resident Glowworm
Farthing Wood Glow-worm
Accursed beep! Is it possible for this wire to stay in the netbook for more than 3 minutes?

Tsuki
Member Avatar
Partying like it's 1999
Farthing Wood Animal +
SilverShadowfax,Sep 1 2011
12:24 PM
Hope they manage to sort something out for that kitten. Otherwise Silv will be taking her to the vet to find out if she has a home.

Kitten? Oh dear.

And wow....long appointment was looooooooong. I just want to sleep now :dead:.

Rangerfox

Section Mod
Well I now have to see a pain clinic asap, as this is now 24 hours a day of pain. The doctor as now put me on as follows NEURONTIN 300MG X2 3 times a day plus AMITRPTYLINE 3 per night and DIAZEPAM 2 per day plus DICLOFLEX 50 mg 4 per day
If I try to walk I rattle. I just wish i could have a pain free day. /\-/\

Shadyfox
Member Avatar
Wolves love apples!
Farthing Wood Animal +
I helped my friend to move out today. And tomorrow probably is the housewarming party :bounce:

Rangerfox

Section Mod
shadyfox,Sep 1 2011
05:40 PM
I helped my friend to move out today. And tomorrow probably is the housewarming party :bounce:

Don,t get too drunk. :D /\-/\

Shadyfox
Member Avatar
Wolves love apples!
Farthing Wood Animal +
Rangerfox,Sep 1 2011
07:47 PM
shadyfox,Sep 1 2011
05:40 PM

Don,t get too drunk. :D /\-/\

Yes, boss never :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Day-to-Day Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply