Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Farthing-Wood.net Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wildfire Here!; Just saying hi
Topic Started: Jan 3 2016, 07:43 PM (5,826 Views)
Wildfire
Member Avatar
Mole (newbie)
Hi all! I'm Wildfire, I actually only recently found out about the show but I found myself attached pretty much immediately... I may or may not have forgone sleep so that I could power through the whole thing when I found it on YouTube... I was hoping to make a few friends around here so feel free to strike up a conversation, I swear I don't bite too hard.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fox G9
Member Avatar
Resident Glowworm
Farthing Wood Glow-worm
You'd be hard pressed to keep up with some of us in the biting stakes :P

Seriously though, welcome aboard. Always good to see someone new take interest.

Rhabarberaffen

Farthing Wood Animal+
Nice to meet you, Wildfire! Welcome to the forum! I hope you will enjoy your stay here. If you need a help with anything, please do not hesitate to get in touch! ^_^ Also, please don't bite me :C

Heh, yes, Farthing Wood does seem to have that gripping "Imustknowwhathappensnext" thing about it! It's so nice to see new people still discovering and enjoying this awesome series ^___^

AOFW Fox
Member Avatar
All work and no play...makes AOFW Fox a dull boy
Farthing Wood Animal +
Fresh fish, fresh fish, fresh fish, fresh fish, fresh fish, fresh fish, fresh fish, fresh fish, fresh fish!

G'day and welcome! Always good to see new people getting into Farthing Wood and enjoying it ^_^ Hope you have a good time on here, we're a pretty cool yet crazy bunch.

Noel Ashton
Animal Lover
Sup dude. Looks like you and me alike with us being introduced to the shows through the internet.

Tsuki
Member Avatar
Partying like it's 1999
Farthing Wood Animal +
Welcome to the forum :)

14sleepyhead09
Member Avatar
Not yawning any more... :o
King +
Hello there! It's always nice to see a new member... And a new fan too! :D and I promise, there are some of us who aren't that crazy... But I'm not one of them :P Welcome to the forum!

Wildfire
Member Avatar
Mole (newbie)
Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Clan
Member Avatar
Phenomenal Cat!
Hi there,

I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Ana-Vixen
Member Avatar
Happy 10th FW.net!
Mod
Welcome to the forum! :colourhug:

Rangerfox

Section Mod
Welcome to the fourm. /\-/\

Fen
Member Avatar

Senior Admin
Welcome to the forum, Wildfire! :D

Baree
Member Avatar
The Supreme Ruler of all fish.
King +
AOFW Fox,Jan 3 2016
10:02 PM
Fresh fish, fresh fish, fresh fish, fresh fish, fresh fish, fresh fish, fresh fish, fresh fish, fresh fish!

.... That's my line.

Anyway, welcome Wildfire. Been there many times, bingewatching a new series. Don't know if you are a reader, but if you are, I can also wholeheartedly recommend the books. Some of them weren't translated onto the screen, so there is completely new stuff too.

Wildfire
Member Avatar
Mole (newbie)
More people! More thanks! Gratitude everywhere for niceness!

And Baree I actually am a pretty heavy reader but I didn't realize there were books until I found my way onto the wiki so I'm now hunting down the Farthing Wood books. I plan to read them but they've been a pain to find (Curse Texas and it's redneck population of nonreaders *shakes fist at the sky like an angry middle aged man with teenagers on his yard*) Which means I'm ordering them off Amazon so I can power through them as well.

Lutra
Member Avatar
Utterly Otterly
Senior Admin
Welcome to the forum!

If you're needing any help finding any of the books (or just information about them) just let me know. They're maybe easier to source than they used to be but if you're looking for any specific early editions on amazon or things like that I should be able to help :).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Newbies · Next Topic »
Add Reply