Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Stlouislegends. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!
Please follow these rules:
1. No slandering members, players, other staff members of other forums. Slander is very serious, as it can cause lawsuits. If you don't like someone whether it be a member here, a player, or other people, do not under any circumstances call them names, make fun of their sexuality, or....can't remember
2. Keep language PG-13. No obscene language. Editing with symbols such as @#!* is not permitted either.
3. No name calling. The staff has built this place as a different forum from CTs. We like debates, but we expect members to respect others and their opinions.
4. No sexually explicate material. Keep pictures PG-13. NO nudity!

5. No hate speech. Hate speech is any communication which disparages a person or a group on the basis of some characteristic such as race or sexual orientation
6. Spamming is not allowed, unless you have permission by the staff. advertising another forum advertise here as long as they do it once and with the staff's permission, please don't advertise goods and services.

Failure to adhere to the rules will result in a verbal warning.
Second offense will result in a weeks banning
Third offense you will be banned.

Spamming will result in an immediate banning.

Note: St. Louis Legends staff reserves the right to dismiss any member of their choosing for whatever reason.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dad update
Topic Started: Mar 3 2017, 01:36 AM (38 Views)
redbird5
Member Avatar
The Bossman
[ *  *  * ]
For those not on my Facebook friends list what the hell is wrong with you I am cool guy get with the program! Dad isn't doing well. He's not drinking much or eating much. His skin is breaking down causing sores. He's on Morphine and other really strong drugs that pretty much sedate him and make him comfortable and not in pain as much as possible. He doesn't really know us anymore and sleeps most of the day.

We aren't sure when he will pass, but it'll be soon.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MIDMOBIRD
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
I'm happy that you got to keep your dad in your life as long as you have. I am now 11 years older than my father was when he passed in 1979. You get to say goodbye, which I never got to do. Be strong for your family!

I'm friends with Jack on Facebook. Send me a FR. Bob McLean, I have a shield of Gray rather than a picture, so you find the right one.

waterdown
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
redbird5
Mar 3 2017, 01:36 AM
For those not on my Facebook friends list what the hell is wrong with you I am cool guy get with the program! Dad isn't doing well. He's not drinking much or eating much. His skin is breaking down causing sores. He's on Morphine and other really strong drugs that pretty much sedate him and make him comfortable and not in pain as much as possible. He doesn't really know us anymore and sleeps most of the day.

We aren't sure when he will pass, but it'll be soon.
yea my dad was like that at the end. real tough to someone you love that much like that

Coastal
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
Sorry to hear that. Just lost my dad in January. Prayers for you and your family.

As for fb, you, Ghost and Battra all mysteriously disappeared during the election and I didn't drop anyone.

Sigonella
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
Sorry to hear about your Dad. Always tough. I lost mine in 1991. Still hear his voice calling me down from our upstairs at that house sometimes and have answered a few times.

He'll be with you always. Hang in there.

« Previous Topic · The Redbird's Nest · Next Topic »
Add Reply