|Welcome to Stlouislegends. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
Please follow these rules:
1. No slandering members, players, other staff members of other forums. Slander is very serious, as it can cause lawsuits. If you don't like someone whether it be a member here, a player, or other people, do not under any circumstances call them names, make fun of their sexuality, or....can't remember
2. Keep language PG-13. No obscene language. Editing with symbols such as @#!* is not permitted either.
3. No name calling. The staff has built this place as a different forum from CTs. We like debates, but we expect members to respect others and their opinions.
4. No sexually explicate material. Keep pictures PG-13. NO nudity!
5. No hate speech. Hate speech is any communication which disparages a person or a group on the basis of some characteristic such as race or sexual orientation
6. Spamming is not allowed, unless you have permission by the staff. advertising another forum advertise here as long as they do it once and with the staff's permission, please don't advertise goods and services.
Failure to adhere to the rules will result in a verbal warning.
Second offense will result in a weeks banning
Third offense you will be banned.
Spamming will result in an immediate banning.
Note: St. Louis Legends staff reserves the right to dismiss any member of their choosing for whatever reason.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|All time favorite Cardinals|
|Tweet Topic Started: Mar 14 2017, 08:29 PM (23 Views)|
|redbird5||Mar 14 2017, 08:29 PM Post #1|
These players don't have to be HOFers.
Pujols- he was awesome to watch and it broke my heart to see him go. Plus he's a few months older than I am.
Rick Ankiel- I have a special connection to him. He was the second autograph I ever got. The first was Lou Brock and I barely got him. Ankiel got me started watching the whole game instead of just McGwire.
Steve Kline- He has to be the most fun player to interact with. At the Warm Up he would be standing next to the table talking to fans. For the 2-5 minutes he was with the individual fan he makes them feel like his number one fan.
Mark McGwire- He got me interested in baseball.
Jim Edmonds- On my 21st birthday he hit a homerun.
|MIDMOBIRD||Mar 14 2017, 08:35 PM Post #2|
Mine was Ken Boyer.
Others: Curt Flood, Julian Javier, Tommy Herr, Larry Jackson, Bob Gibson, Ted Simmons, Ken Reitz, Joe Cunningham, Stan the Man, Scott Rolen, John Tudor. Lots of guys I liked.
|waterdown||Mar 15 2017, 02:20 AM Post #3|
jimmy ballgame my all-time favorite
Really liked McGwire, that kid with the red imperial, The Rat, Pujols, both Carps, Waino, Matheny as a player, Molina
|Prot||Mar 15 2017, 02:42 AM Post #4|
I'll admit the possibility that I am Robert Porter if you'll admit the possibility I am from KPAX
As a little leaguer, my favorite player was Bake McBride.
My all time favorite would probably be either Pujols or McGee.
|Denny Crane||Mar 15 2017, 04:04 PM Post #5|
King of the SABR
|That entire 2004 team. The entire 2011 team. McGwire, Ankiel, Kile special shout outs.|
|« Previous Topic · The Redbird's Nest · Next Topic »|