Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Stlouislegends. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!
Please follow these rules:
1. No slandering members, players, other staff members of other forums. Slander is very serious, as it can cause lawsuits. If you don't like someone whether it be a member here, a player, or other people, do not under any circumstances call them names, make fun of their sexuality, or....can't remember
2. Keep language PG-13. No obscene language. Editing with symbols such as @#!* is not permitted either.
3. No name calling. The staff has built this place as a different forum from CTs. We like debates, but we expect members to respect others and their opinions.
4. No sexually explicate material. Keep pictures PG-13. NO nudity!

5. No hate speech. Hate speech is any communication which disparages a person or a group on the basis of some characteristic such as race or sexual orientation
6. Spamming is not allowed, unless you have permission by the staff. advertising another forum advertise here as long as they do it once and with the staff's permission, please don't advertise goods and services.

Failure to adhere to the rules will result in a verbal warning.
Second offense will result in a weeks banning
Third offense you will be banned.

Spamming will result in an immediate banning.

Note: St. Louis Legends staff reserves the right to dismiss any member of their choosing for whatever reason.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topic of the Day Saturday.
Topic Started: Jul 16 2011, 03:05 AM (250 Views)
royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
Honest answer...How many had a baaaad feeling w/B. Phillips at the plate? Yes - No + whatever else you may feel like adding today, such as the pleasures of the scent of a woman, or muskrat if you're Joisey...the pitfalls of marriage...a neighbor you hate...a fellow worker you like, whatever today kids. RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG!

Me-yes, very bad feeling.

Nothing smells better than a woman. They are truly wonderful creatures to be admired. I like to look at them, touch them, smell them, hold them, laugh with them, talk with them, treat them like Royalty. A thing of beauty and a joy to behold forever. I love them dames! B)

I don't HATE my "neighbor" (he shares my road off of the hiway) but that didn't stop me from shooting all of the windows out of his truck one morning. :ph43r:

Lasting marriage seems not to be in my destiny. Multiple tries. Multiple failures. Multiple reasons. Most all of them have to do with me! :O
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ozzy
Member Avatar
Prince of Darkness
[ *  *  * ]
Honestly I wasn't worried. Guess i should've been.

Random stuff to add hmmmm...

free preview of MLB Extra Innings was cool but it was the Reds feed...wow those two commentators are morons..they make Dan and Al look like HoFers.

I have Salas on all 6 of my fantasy teams...not so good tonight.

Much like Roy, I love the ladies and thats the problem. I want to love all of them..several times. :D

orange sunkist soda and cool ranch Doritos rock.

I wonder why I'm 15 pounds overweight....

Is MO on the phone right now...who is he talking to and what is it about..hope its not a 1-900 #...they even still have those?

I hope Roy is never my neighbor...my car needs all its windows...

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

I hope Roy is never my neighbor...my car needs all its windows..
It was NOT for no reason at all, Ozinator. I'm not about that.

Love to have you for a neighbor (as long as you're a half mile away or so). (not just you, amigo, ANY neighbor) You wouldn't have to drive so far to have Mom's borscht! :D

Ozzy
Member Avatar
Prince of Darkness
[ *  *  * ]
royvern
Jul 16 2011, 03:35 AM
Quote:

Love to have you for a neighbor (as long as you're a half mile away or so). (not just you, amigo, ANY neighbor) You wouldn't have to drive so far to have Mom's borscht! :D
Ohh God..I forgot about that..damn I hope we never are neighbors.....

:lol: :lol:

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
Ozzy
Jul 16 2011, 03:43 AM
royvern
Quote:

Aw, Ozinator, just think, you could be in bed all lonely, thinkin bout some fiiine woman. You hear your front door creak open and shut. Tippy toes across the floor. The sound of a broadaxe being set ever so tenderly against the wall and...Posted Image Mommy slides in beside you!! :) BTW, she's getting the moustache removed tomorrow! B)

hicard
Member Avatar
Wayward Soul
[ *  *  * ]
I had it too, and had just got there.

An Astros fan a couple seats down.

He was cool though.

I guess we all saw it coming..............

Ozzy
Member Avatar
Prince of Darkness
[ *  *  * ]
royvern
Jul 16 2011, 03:55 AM
Ozzy
Jul 16 2011, 03:43 AM
royvern
Quote:

Aw, Ozinator, just think, you could be in bed all lonely, thinkin bout some fiiine woman. You hear your front door creak open and shut. Tippy toes across the floor. The sound of a broadaxe being set ever so tenderly against the wall and...Posted Image Mommy slides in beside you!! :) BTW, she's getting the moustache removed tomorrow! B)
Good that mustache was awful itchy on my...crap...uhh nevermind

I have no idea of this things you speak of..

no speako engrish......

Deleted User
Deleted User

:blink: :ph43r: :blink: Make that 4,221. :blink: :blink:
Quote Post Goto Top

NC Cards Fan
Member Avatar
They call me pesky!
[ *  *  * ]
I figured the game was over when BP came up, just thought it would be a long out....

Most of my neighbors are good, live in the city 5 blocks from a teaching hospital so lots of medical type people, pretty well-balanced people.

Been married once - 22 years and still going. It's not always easy but one heck of a lot cheaper than paying for multiple ones.

I like my car windows.

Prot
Member Avatar
I'll admit the possibility that I am Robert Porter if you'll admit the possibility I am from KPAX
[ *  *  * ]
I told my wife right after he got Votto out, don't relax now, got another tough out.

To have a good neighbor, be a good neighbor.

Been married 27 years, got it right the first time. My old man told me it's fine to date a girl you meet at a bar, but when it comes to marriage pick a girl from church. Good advice, no guarantees, but it improves the odds.

Good luck shooting out my windows, I'm leaving them down. :P

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
Kids, it's not like I woke up one morning and thought "Wonder who has good windows I can pop?". There was major provocation and that was my version of a high, very tight, 98 mph fastball. Message sent. Message received. Nothing more. Nothing less.

For all of you who have been married a long time to the same woman, GOOD on you! Prots, I haven't been married 27 years if you totaled all of mine! In fact if you added all the odd months, days, minutes and seconds, it MIGHT add up to 15-16 years. That is a looong sentence from a judge! :blink:

I love the honeymoons though,

stargatebabe
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
royvern
Jul 16 2011, 03:05 AM
Honest answer...How many had a baaaad feeling w/B. Phillips at the plate? Yes - No + whatever else you may feel like adding today, such as the pleasures of the scent of a woman, or muskrat if you're Joisey...the pitfalls of marriage...a neighbor you hate...a fellow worker you like, whatever today kids. RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG!

Me-yes, very bad feeling.

Nothing smells better than a woman. They are truly wonderful creatures to be admired. I like to look at them, touch them, smell them, hold them, laugh with them, talk with them, treat them like Royalty. A thing of beauty and a joy to behold forever. I love them dames! B)

I don't HATE my "neighbor" (he shares my road off of the hiway) but that didn't stop me from shooting all of the windows out of his truck one morning. :ph43r:

Lasting marriage seems not to be in my destiny. Multiple tries. Multiple failures. Multiple reasons. Most all of them have to do with me! :O
I didn't "see" it so I couldn't get a bad feeling :blink:

I like most of my neighbors - we watch out for one another.

I've been married 33 years next month to the same man (who deserves a medal, at times :O ) and I highly recommend it! :P ;)

« Previous Topic · The Redbird's Nest · Next Topic »
Add Reply