Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Stlouislegends. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!
Please follow these rules:
1. No slandering members, players, other staff members of other forums. Slander is very serious, as it can cause lawsuits. If you don't like someone whether it be a member here, a player, or other people, do not under any circumstances call them names, make fun of their sexuality, or....can't remember
2. Keep language PG-13. No obscene language. Editing with symbols such as @#!* is not permitted either.
3. No name calling. The staff has built this place as a different forum from CTs. We like debates, but we expect members to respect others and their opinions.
4. No sexually explicate material. Keep pictures PG-13. NO nudity!

5. No hate speech. Hate speech is any communication which disparages a person or a group on the basis of some characteristic such as race or sexual orientation
6. Spamming is not allowed, unless you have permission by the staff. advertising another forum advertise here as long as they do it once and with the staff's permission, please don't advertise goods and services.

Failure to adhere to the rules will result in a verbal warning.
Second offense will result in a weeks banning
Third offense you will be banned.

Spamming will result in an immediate banning.

Note: St. Louis Legends staff reserves the right to dismiss any member of their choosing for whatever reason.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Playoffs!
Topic Started: Sep 12 2011, 01:59 PM (383 Views)
NC Cards Fan
Member Avatar
They call me pesky!
[ *  *  * ]
Looks like this is the last week that everyone gets to play in the league. 8 teams will play next week (actually 10 days) to come up with final standings. 5th & 6th place as well as 11th & 12th will be decided this week and all other positions will get figured out next week. Good luck to all and y'all have fun fighting it out for 2nd place since I'm going for the gold medal! :O

By the way, who gives a rip about the whole fantasy league thing if the Cards make the playoffs!

:cards: :cards: :cards: :cards: :cards: :cards: :cards: :cards:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NC Cards Fan
Member Avatar
They call me pesky!
[ *  *  * ]
Looks like finals week is finally here.

I have Ozzy for the championship and Skoffer and waterdown are looking for the bronze medal.

In the consolation bracket, Coastal and JayP333 go for 7th place and Rube Baker drew 1908isnotthatlongago (who is that exactly???) go for 9th.

So how does everyone feel about their respective chances and how the whole thing panned out?

I am in shock to be honest, definitely beginners luck without a doubt. I have never done this before but will give it a shot next year if at all possible.

Ozzy
Member Avatar
Prince of Darkness
[ *  *  * ]
Posted Image

I must break you!

Skoffer
Hey! Give it a rest!
[ *  *  * ]
Ozzy
Sep 19 2011, 07:05 PM
Posted Image

I must break you!
You are the underdog. you should have went with a pic of Rocky.

Ozzy
Member Avatar
Prince of Darkness
[ *  *  * ]
Didn't think Yo Adrian! worked as well but you do have a point.

NC Cards Fan
Member Avatar
They call me pesky!
[ *  *  * ]
It oughta be a close one though.

Ozzy
Member Avatar
Prince of Darkness
[ *  *  * ]
NC Cards Fan
Sep 20 2011, 12:50 AM
It oughta be a close one though.
7-7 going into the final night and I'm hoping 2 of my SPs get torched. Myers and Hudson. :(

NC Cards Fan
Member Avatar
They call me pesky!
[ *  *  * ]
Me too B) . In both ways. If one of them throws a CG or SO or both I'm driving to Texas with some bubble gum for you made out of plastique :ph43r: .

It's been a good run though, glad you talked me into playing.

Ozzy
Member Avatar
Prince of Darkness
[ *  *  * ]
NC Cards Fan
Sep 28 2011, 10:23 PM
Me too B) . In both ways. If one of them throws a CG or SO or both I'm driving to Texas with some bubble gum for you made out of plastique :ph43r: .

It's been a good run though, glad you talked me into playing.
Sweet. I'll be sure to chew some at work tomorrow. :D

Glad ya had fun. :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

I also had great time. Made some dumb moves(dropping Scherzer,A. Cabrera, i.e.), but I did a good job finding some surprise players. In fact I think I only had ONE player left from my original lineup!

Lookout for the Jackwagons in '12 :D :D :D
Quote Post Goto Top

Skoffer
Hey! Give it a rest!
[ *  *  * ]
Great season. Congrats NC. 3rd place is ok, but next year I'm coming after your title.

NC Cards Fan
Member Avatar
They call me pesky!
[ *  *  * ]
I am in shock about how it worked out. Here's the top 6:

League Champion
Vaninators
2ndThey Live
3rdSkoffer's Scoffers
4thwatermelons
5thPhoenix2010
6thBMike88

Consolation bracket:

7thJayP333
8thJackwagons
9th1908isnotthatlongago
10thRube Baker
11thFum's Fantasy
12thC2's

We get to do it again in just under 6 months from now. Now back to real baseball and that 11th flag in the 'lou!!!

waterdown
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
Congrats to NC and Skoffer. I'll have use the book next year.

Skoffer
Hey! Give it a rest!
[ *  *  * ]
waterdown
Sep 29 2011, 08:58 PM
Congrats to NC and Skoffer. I'll have use the book next year.
Congrats to everyone in the top 6.

That was one hell of a fight you put up, watermelon. I was getting pretty nervous those last 2 days.

NC Cards Fan
Member Avatar
They call me pesky!
[ *  *  * ]
Ozzy and I were neck and neck the whole 10 days. Nail biting for sure.

NC Cards Fan
Member Avatar
They call me pesky!
[ *  *  * ]
It's time to think about doing it again! Who's up for it?

« Previous Topic · Fantasy Baseball · Next Topic »
Add Reply