|Welcome to Stlouislegends. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
Please follow these rules:
1. No slandering members, players, other staff members of other forums. Slander is very serious, as it can cause lawsuits. If you don't like someone whether it be a member here, a player, or other people, do not under any circumstances call them names, make fun of their sexuality, or....can't remember
2. Keep language PG-13. No obscene language. Editing with symbols such as @#!* is not permitted either.
3. No name calling. The staff has built this place as a different forum from CTs. We like debates, but we expect members to respect others and their opinions.
4. No sexually explicate material. Keep pictures PG-13. NO nudity!
5. No hate speech. Hate speech is any communication which disparages a person or a group on the basis of some characteristic such as race or sexual orientation
6. Spamming is not allowed, unless you have permission by the staff. advertising another forum advertise here as long as they do it once and with the staff's permission, please don't advertise goods and services.
Failure to adhere to the rules will result in a verbal warning.
Second offense will result in a weeks banning
Third offense you will be banned.
Spamming will result in an immediate banning.
Note: St. Louis Legends staff reserves the right to dismiss any member of their choosing for whatever reason.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|Fantasy Football Scoring; I messed up a little...|
|Tweet Topic Started: Sep 15 2011, 02:58 PM (166 Views)|
|Skoffer||Sep 15 2011, 02:58 PM Post #1|
Hey! Give it a rest!
Ok, guys, after seeing the scoring for the first week, it has become obvious that I messed up on some of the settings. I'm aware.
If some of the scoring seems weird to you, it is because I set up points per reception and points per rush. Basically, every ball a Receiver catches adds 1 point to their score and every time a RB runs the ball, it adds 1/2 point to their score. I didn't think this scoring technique through enough when I was setting it up. I should have made it 1/4 point for a rush and 1/2 point for a reception. As it is, though, it basically overvalues some weaker RBs and WRs and undervalues our QB position.
Sorry about that.
|« Previous Topic · Fantasy Baseball · Next Topic »|