Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Stlouislegends. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!
Please follow these rules:
1. No slandering members, players, other staff members of other forums. Slander is very serious, as it can cause lawsuits. If you don't like someone whether it be a member here, a player, or other people, do not under any circumstances call them names, make fun of their sexuality, or....can't remember
2. Keep language PG-13. No obscene language. Editing with symbols such as @#!* is not permitted either.
3. No name calling. The staff has built this place as a different forum from CTs. We like debates, but we expect members to respect others and their opinions.
4. No sexually explicate material. Keep pictures PG-13. NO nudity!

5. No hate speech. Hate speech is any communication which disparages a person or a group on the basis of some characteristic such as race or sexual orientation
6. Spamming is not allowed, unless you have permission by the staff. advertising another forum advertise here as long as they do it once and with the staff's permission, please don't advertise goods and services.

Failure to adhere to the rules will result in a verbal warning.
Second offense will result in a weeks banning
Third offense you will be banned.

Spamming will result in an immediate banning.

Note: St. Louis Legends staff reserves the right to dismiss any member of their choosing for whatever reason.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Legends Day Participants Foto
Topic Started: Apr 15 2012, 10:37 PM (2,906 Views)
Skoffer
Hey! Give it a rest!
[ *  *  * ]
Here is a pic of everyone. I shrank it down so it would display well on the site.
Posted Image

I have full size photos, but they are too large to attach to the forum post. So, I am going to have to figure out some way to provide them. They are too large to email, also. I may put them up on my personal web server for a few days, for everyone to grab.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Prot
Member Avatar
I'll admit the possibility that I am Robert Porter if you'll admit the possibility I am from KPAX
[ *  *  * ]
Thanks a bunch Skoff. It was great meeting and your family.

Prot
Member Avatar
I'll admit the possibility that I am Robert Porter if you'll admit the possibility I am from KPAX
[ *  *  * ]
Skoffer
Apr 15 2012, 10:37 PM
Here is a pic of everyone. I shrank it down so it would display well on the site.
Posted Image

I have full size photos, but they are too large to attach to the forum post. So, I am going to have to figure out some way to provide them. They are too large to email, also. I may put them up on my personal web server for a few days, for everyone to grab.
For those who didn't make it, in photo left to right:

Zach (future legend), Skoffer, Battra, HouseofCards, Bossman, Smokin, Coastal, Moonshiner, Prot, Babe, Spirit, Casper, Host, Slimer (bro. Ghost), Mr. Babe, host's son

Deleted User
Deleted User

Damn that's one handsome group of mankind. But no offense, we don't have any female members, they're actually my favorite species? Pardon me, I apologize, I do now see one lady in the picture. But I think we need to recruit some more lady members. We want to fairly represent all segments you know. I guess baseball nerds don't attract very many young lovelies--Oh well.
Quote Post Goto Top

The Ghost
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Magic Number
[ *  *  * ]
LeaveTheGunTakeTheCannolis
Apr 16 2012, 12:34 AM
Damn that's one handsome group of mankind. But no offense, we don't have any female members, they're actually my favorite species? Pardon me, I apologize, I do now see one lady in the picture. But I think we need to recruit some more lady members. We want to fairly represent all segments you know. I guess baseball nerds don't attract very many young lovelies--Oh well.
as i back away from striking range of you, id like to remind you that SGB is standing in the middle.

DONT HIT ME!

MIDMOBIRD
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
Damn that's one handsome group of mankind. But no offense, we don't have any female members, they're actually my favorite species? Pardon me, I apologize, I do now see one lady in the picture, but I think we need more lady members.
But we do, Stargatebabe is the short haired lady. She wears her hair short like my wife does! And she is a gem!

The Ghost
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Ghost
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
MIDMOBIRD
Apr 16 2012, 12:40 AM
Damn that's one handsome group of mankind. But no offense, we don't have any female members, they're actually my favorite species? Pardon me, I apologize, I do now see one lady in the picture, but I think we need more lady members.
But we do, Stargatebabe is the short haired lady. She wears her hair short like my wife does! And she is a gem!
we were game buddies! she sat right next to me...oddly out of reach of NC...hmm

stargatebabe
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
*clears throat* Ummm, excuse me? :huh: :O I'm right in the middle of the pic and today I met a friend of Coastal's and she will be joining the group ASAP so we are working on adding females

stargatebabe
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
The Ghost
as i back away from striking range of you, id like to remind you that SGB is standing in the middle.

DONT HIT ME!
:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Deleted User
Deleted User

I eventually noticed the lady, and that was before you guys corrected me on it--check the post times. Uh guys had her hidden behind that table.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I apologize for the initial blunder. But I did eventually notice the lady, and that was before you guys corrected me on it--check the post times. Uh you guys had her hidden behind that table. Hopefully I'll make it next year, if there's another legend's day. You won't miss me in the picture, I'm similar in size to the guy on the far left--maybe bigger. I'm 6' 2" and my over/under number is in the very late 280's. Although I have a year to try to trim down-lol. (One too many cannoli--no more like lasagna platters).
Quote Post Goto Top

stargatebabe
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
MIDMOBIRD
Thank you sir! :D :D

stargatebabe
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
The Ghost
Apr 16 2012, 12:54 AM
MIDMOBIRD
I think NC set it up that way! :blink: :blink: :lol:

Deleted User
Deleted User

I eventually noticed the lady, and that was before you guys corrected me on it--check the post times. Uh guys had her hidden behind that table.
Quote Post Goto Top

stargatebabe
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
Apr 16 2012, 01:08 AM
I tried to get in the back row but they wouldn't let me! ^_^

Prot
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Apr 16 2012, 01:08 AM
It is duly noted that ltgttc edited his post before anyone corrected him. Give the man a break, us old farts have to get our glasses just right to read, much less see a picture.

houseofcards1987
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
The Ghost
MIDMOBIRD
You were in the same row as me and we were not game buddies......*tear* Me and Mr Babe were game buddies though. It was a really awesome experience to meet everyone, and I think we'll be having a new member in my buddy.

The Ghost
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
houseofcards1987
Apr 16 2012, 01:27 AM
The Ghost
MIDMOBIRD
You were in the same row as me and we were not game buddies......*tear* Me and Mr Babe were game buddies though. It was a really awesome experience to meet everyone, and I think we'll be having a new member in my buddy.
of course we are buddies! SGB and i were having fun not being able to figure out who anyone was since they were all #42

houseofcards1987
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
The Ghost
Apr 16 2012, 01:40 AM
houseofcards1987
Apr 16 2012, 01:27 AM
The Ghost
MIDMOBIRD
of course we are buddies! SGB and i were having fun not being able to figure out who anyone was since they were all #42
Spirit made quite an impression with my buddy lol. Fun was had by all. Next time, I'll have to make it a weekend down there and get in on more of the hi jinks.

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Hall of Fame · Next Topic »
Add Reply