Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Stlouislegends. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!
Please follow these rules:
1. No slandering members, players, other staff members of other forums. Slander is very serious, as it can cause lawsuits. If you don't like someone whether it be a member here, a player, or other people, do not under any circumstances call them names, make fun of their sexuality, or....can't remember
2. Keep language PG-13. No obscene language. Editing with symbols such as @#!* is not permitted either.
3. No name calling. The staff has built this place as a different forum from CTs. We like debates, but we expect members to respect others and their opinions.
4. No sexually explicate material. Keep pictures PG-13. NO nudity!

5. No hate speech. Hate speech is any communication which disparages a person or a group on the basis of some characteristic such as race or sexual orientation
6. Spamming is not allowed, unless you have permission by the staff. advertising another forum advertise here as long as they do it once and with the staff's permission, please don't advertise goods and services.

Failure to adhere to the rules will result in a verbal warning.
Second offense will result in a weeks banning
Third offense you will be banned.

Spamming will result in an immediate banning.

Note: St. Louis Legends staff reserves the right to dismiss any member of their choosing for whatever reason.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Are you attending Legends day
Yes I want to meet the muskrat killer Roy 2 (11.1%)
Maybe, not sure, depends on life 11 (61.1%)
No, I'm too far away 5 (27.8%)
Total Votes: 18
The official I'm attending LD2012; Who are you looking forward to meeting?; Legends Day Afterparty;
Topic Started: Jan 7 2012, 03:39 AM (686 Views)
redbird5
Member Avatar
The Bossman
[ *  *  * ]
Poll coming soon. I'm just wanting numbers.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NC Cards Fan
Member Avatar
They call me pesky!
[ *  *  * ]
I am too far and too busy with work. At least we have work and this spring will be 6-7 days a week gangbusters I'm afraid. Maybe I could talk to scheduling to get them to back up the schedule

nevermind, I am scheduling and $2500.00 a day penalty on the project is a wall that cnnot be climbed. Y'all have a brat and some rum for me please.

MIDMOBIRD
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
Yeeep! At least I think I can go, may not live till April 15, 2012.

spiritofstlouis
Member Avatar
From the dregs of the diseased mind
[ *  *  * ]
I'm in.

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
free sample of roy's Muskrat Jam for the first 17 who attend! :ph43r:

I'll be easy to identify. I'll be one of the few there with a muskrat toupee and mine still has the tail attached in the back!
Edited by royvern, Jan 8 2012, 02:38 AM.

hicard
Member Avatar
Wayward Soul
[ *  *  * ]
I can't make it, but if three's a last minute change, it'll be posted here.

stargatebabe
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
I'm going to try but until my health improves, that's all I can promise

Sorry

Deleted User
Deleted User

Will there be chicks?
Quote Post Goto Top

redbird5
Member Avatar
The Bossman
[ *  *  * ]
In the crowd. The babe may or not be coming.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Maybe I should actually know this part before replying: What is Legends Day?
Quote Post Goto Top

The Ghost
Member Avatar
Keeper of the Magic Number
[ *  *  * ]
LeaveTheGunTakeTheCannolis
Jan 9 2012, 04:41 PM
we are going to a game together. april 15th v. the cubs. its pennant day.

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
The Ghost
Jan 9 2012, 09:02 PM
Also...if we get enough to come, we will rent a party room and all sit together at the game. If not, we'll sit where we may and get together afterwards at a spot that serves cold drinks and warm food to tell lies and laugh a lot! I think it is WS pennant give away day, or something like that too.

It should be a pretty good hoot. So far we have me, Ghost, MIDMO, spiritofstlouis. rb5 is a maybe. Coastal is a probably. Prots is a maybe. SGB and Mr SGB are in if her health smooths out. We'll need about 18-20 at least to make the party room affordable!

Deleted User
Deleted User

royvern
Jan 9 2012, 09:33 PM
The Ghost
Also...if we get enough to come, we will rent a party room and all sit together at the game. If not, we'll sit where we may and get together afterwards at a spot that serves cold drinks and warm food to tell lies and laugh a lot! I think it is WS pennant give away day, or something like that too.

It should be a pretty good hoot. So far we have me, Ghost, MIDMO, spiritofstlouis. rb5 is a maybe. Coastal is a probably. Prots is a maybe. SGB and Mr SGB are in if her health smooths out. We'll need about 18-20 at least to make the party room affordable!
Do we still need tix if we have a party room? I found RT airfare for $258 so far that is DOABLE. will also inquire with some my FB friends in STL for a couch, some may want to go. I am going to send them invites to our form tonight or tomorrow.
Quote Post Goto Top

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
SeattleCardsfan
Jan 10 2012, 01:46 AM
royvern
The Ghost

Do we still need tix if we have a party room? I found RT airfare for $258 so far that is DOABLE. will also inquire with some my FB friends in STL for a couch, some may want to go. I am going to send them invites to our form tonight or tomorrow.
Don't think so but that is thinking instead of knowing! I'll check on that tomorrow. If it were me, I would lock in that fare ASAP! They can raise the fares overnite, amigo. You could crash at the compound but I'm 2 hours from Lou and going hunting the next day. (besides I allow no singing there!).

Deleted User
Deleted User

royvern
Jan 10 2012, 03:02 AM
SeattleCardsfan
royvern
The Ghost

Don't think so but that is thinking instead of knowing! I'll check on that tomorrow. If it were me, I would lock in that fare ASAP! They can raise the fares overnite, amigo. You could crash at the compound but I'm 2 hours from Lou and going hunting the next day. (besides I allow no singing there!).
can't lock up fares until Feb at the earliest. My hours are dropping from 42 to 30 next week :angry:
Quote Post Goto Top

The Ghost
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
royvern
Jan 10 2012, 03:02 AM
SeattleCardsfan
royvern
The Ghost

but there is plenty of fat chics in tube tops...so, its almost like home.

Prot
Member Avatar
I'll admit the possibility that I am Robert Porter if you'll admit the possibility I am from KPAX
[ *  *  * ]
You can upgrade me to - for sure if you get enough for the party suite. Probably if the turnout is reasonably high (5 or 6). Worst case - I would be interested in attending any post game festivities if they are planned.

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
SeattleCardsfan
royvern
The Ghost

Her's the deal for the party suites...the SMALLEST suite that is still available is a 43 person suite. The way that works is in this case, each ticket cost $99 dolars each. In other words this suite will cost $4257 + a $30 processing fee. If 1 person attends it costs $4287. If 19 attend its cost is....wait for it....$4287, etc. It is an all inclusive with food & drink included. For it to be semi affordable, I would think we'd need at least 25+ peeps for this to be affordable. With 25 peeps that is a cost of about $175 each!

Those are the facts. Me thinks the more practical thing at this point is for everyone who is attending check on tix together in one spot or as close as possible, whatever, and then firm plans on meeting after the game to lie and laugh together. Prior to the game we could all meet at Stan's statue and shake hands, kiss, or whatever is appropriate. This will still be a giant hoot and would require a lot less planning that requires collecting of monies up front etc. Just one guys opinion here.

Talk to me my brothers!

I will post this in Legends Day at Busch also.

redbird5
Member Avatar
The Bossman
[ *  *  * ]
Do we have 25 members here that post?

The Ghost
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
redbird5
Jan 10 2012, 06:33 PM
Do we have 25 members here that post?
doubtful.

lets all just get tickets near each other so we can heckle roy and RB5 from the same section.

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Hall of Fame · Next Topic »
Add Reply