|Welcome to Stlouislegends. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
Please follow these rules:
1. No slandering members, players, other staff members of other forums. Slander is very serious, as it can cause lawsuits. If you don't like someone whether it be a member here, a player, or other people, do not under any circumstances call them names, make fun of their sexuality, or....can't remember
2. Keep language PG-13. No obscene language. Editing with symbols such as @#!* is not permitted either.
3. No name calling. The staff has built this place as a different forum from CTs. We like debates, but we expect members to respect others and their opinions.
4. No sexually explicate material. Keep pictures PG-13. NO nudity!
5. No hate speech. Hate speech is any communication which disparages a person or a group on the basis of some characteristic such as race or sexual orientation
6. Spamming is not allowed, unless you have permission by the staff. advertising another forum advertise here as long as they do it once and with the staff's permission, please don't advertise goods and services.
Failure to adhere to the rules will result in a verbal warning.
Second offense will result in a weeks banning
Third offense you will be banned.
Spamming will result in an immediate banning.
Note: St. Louis Legends staff reserves the right to dismiss any member of their choosing for whatever reason.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|Posting an image|
|Tweet Topic Started: Dec 27 2012, 06:26 PM (434 Views)|
|redbird5||Dec 27 2012, 06:26 PM Post #1|
Many people are wondering how to post an image. Today I'm going to show you how.
1) Go to photobucket login
2) Save your photo to your computer. I usually save it on my desktop.
3) Upload your picture
This step has two steps you want to upload and then browse for the photo you want. After you've chosen the photo(s) you want click upload. You can select more than one photo by holding the control key down.
The next step is to find the link to the image. You'll want to select the last option
Then you come over here and copy and paste. Hit control+c or right click then copy.
Once you are over here hit control+v and the image will show a link like this
|waterdown||Dec 28 2012, 03:15 AM Post #2|
I know how to upload to photobucket.
I can't get an image in my posting on this site. The example you show is too small to read.
Edited by waterdown, Jan 9 2013, 06:02 AM.
|Prot||Jul 31 2013, 03:45 AM Post #3|
I'll admit the possibility that I am Robert Porter if you'll admit the possibility I am from KPAX
Waters, once you have your picture on photobucket the easiest way is to go to photobucket and open your picture up in full screen. Then highlight the address to your clipboard (highlight it and hit cntl C). Then come back to this site and use the "Full Reply Screen" and click image. When the pop up window comes up past the address you just copied into the popup window and hit okay. (Hint: make sure when you past your address that it replaces the "http://" that the popup starts with. If it adds your address instead of replacing you will have http:// twice. Just get rid of the duplicate)
If you use the feature in photobucket or imageshack that provides a url to copy and past for forums it will not work. You must open the picture and copy that address.
|Carter||Aug 15 2014, 02:51 PM Post #4|
I hate to admit it, but the Photobucket directions were too complicated for me. But after years of futility I figured out that if I go to Google images and just right click on on the pic that it's isolated from the others. THEN left click on the new image, choose "copy image URL" That's all.
Go back to your reply window and click the image box to paste. Some images will appear gigantic and of no use. Use the "preview" option to check that out before clicking "post reply". So try to copy the smallest one available from the many choices offered on Google Images.
|« Previous Topic · The Redbird's Nest · Next Topic »|