Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Stlouislegends. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!
Please follow these rules:
1. No slandering members, players, other staff members of other forums. Slander is very serious, as it can cause lawsuits. If you don't like someone whether it be a member here, a player, or other people, do not under any circumstances call them names, make fun of their sexuality, or....can't remember
2. Keep language PG-13. No obscene language. Editing with symbols such as @#!* is not permitted either.
3. No name calling. The staff has built this place as a different forum from CTs. We like debates, but we expect members to respect others and their opinions.
4. No sexually explicate material. Keep pictures PG-13. NO nudity!

5. No hate speech. Hate speech is any communication which disparages a person or a group on the basis of some characteristic such as race or sexual orientation
6. Spamming is not allowed, unless you have permission by the staff. advertising another forum advertise here as long as they do it once and with the staff's permission, please don't advertise goods and services.

Failure to adhere to the rules will result in a verbal warning.
Second offense will result in a weeks banning
Third offense you will be banned.

Spamming will result in an immediate banning.

Note: St. Louis Legends staff reserves the right to dismiss any member of their choosing for whatever reason.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Legends Day 2013 Photo
Topic Started: Jul 30 2013, 01:29 PM (440 Views)
Prot
Member Avatar
I'll admit the possibility that I am Robert Porter if you'll admit the possibility I am from KPAX
[ *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Left to right: Hosts daughter (front), Host (Brent - middle), Mrs. Skoffer (Jodi - middle holding Gavin), Skoffer (Stefan - back holding Zach), Nephew of Prot (Nathan - back), Mrs. Prot (Liz - middle), smokincards (Sean - squating), Sigonella (Phil - back), Friend of Royvern (Roger - middle), MIDMOBIRD (Bob - back), royvern (Bill - middle), Prot (Doug - kneeling), Brother of MidMo (Frank - back), The Ghost (Mike - middle), Rube Baker (Mark - back), Son of NCCardsFan (Seth - front), Houseofcards (Andrew - back, barely seen), NCCardsFan (Van - front), redbird5 (Eric - back), Friend of Houseofcards (Name? - middle), Friend of redbird5 (Ellen - back)

Sorry for missing the names. House could inform us if he cares to. I'll look for another picture where House is not hidden. Not much time right now, so I grabbed the first one.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sneaker98
Member Avatar
Libertarian
[ *  *  * ]
Who is the Host?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MIDMOBIRD
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]

Sorry about the rabbit ears Roy, my brother Frank loves to goof off in photo ops!

Skoffer
Hey! Give it a rest!
[ *  *  * ]
Jodi.

Prot
Member Avatar
I'll admit the possibility that I am Robert Porter if you'll admit the possibility I am from KPAX
[ *  *  * ]
Sneaker98
Jul 30 2013, 01:43 PM
Who is the Host?
The guy who makes the whole Legends Day affordable. Without him there would probably be no Legends Day or at least, a much weaker turnout.

redbird5
Member Avatar
The Bossman
[ *  *  * ]
Where was the host this year? Same guy as last year right?

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
MIDMOBIRD
Jul 30 2013, 02:00 PM
Sorry about the rabbit ears Roy, my brother Frank loves to goof off in photo ops!
I had Gost figured for that one, MIDS.

Thanks Prots. I know you're a busy man. I appreciate you taking the time to do this. It IS a rather handsome crowd of blokes, don't you think?! ;)

Prot
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Roy, did you notice The Ghost's lady disappeared when it became photo time? I guess that wasn't part of the agreement. ;)

Skoffer
Hey! Give it a rest!
[ *  *  * ]
Prot
Jul 31 2013, 12:56 PM
Roy, did you notice The Ghost's lady disappeared when it became photo time? I guess that wasn't part of the agreement. ;)
LOL! Tell me there was a joke at the game about Ghost's "much hotter than he is" lady friend.

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
I just asked him what he had to pay such an attractive and nice young lady to be seen with an ugly perv like him. :O

Quote:

Either that or it distracted him long enough she ran when she had the chance! :ph43r:

Skoffer
Hey! Give it a rest!
[ *  *  * ]
I guess the "age old adage" still remains true. It pays to be a musician.

« Previous Topic · Hall of Fame · Next Topic »
Add Reply