Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Stlouislegends. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!
Please follow these rules:
1. No slandering members, players, other staff members of other forums. Slander is very serious, as it can cause lawsuits. If you don't like someone whether it be a member here, a player, or other people, do not under any circumstances call them names, make fun of their sexuality, or....can't remember
2. Keep language PG-13. No obscene language. Editing with symbols such as @#!* is not permitted either.
3. No name calling. The staff has built this place as a different forum from CTs. We like debates, but we expect members to respect others and their opinions.
4. No sexually explicate material. Keep pictures PG-13. NO nudity!

5. No hate speech. Hate speech is any communication which disparages a person or a group on the basis of some characteristic such as race or sexual orientation
6. Spamming is not allowed, unless you have permission by the staff. advertising another forum advertise here as long as they do it once and with the staff's permission, please don't advertise goods and services.

Failure to adhere to the rules will result in a verbal warning.
Second offense will result in a weeks banning
Third offense you will be banned.

Spamming will result in an immediate banning.

Note: St. Louis Legends staff reserves the right to dismiss any member of their choosing for whatever reason.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
LD 13 food in Nowhere
Topic Started: Jan 12 2013, 03:21 AM (459 Views)
royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
When it gets closer to time for Legends Day 13, those who plan on visiting Nowhere just let me know so I know how many skrats to thaw. If you think now you're going to make the trip, let me know what day, overnight stay, food allergies, DNA sample with you or do I do cheek scrape. let me know now.

Approximate head count would be a swell thing.

Moonshine and Rubicon are in (if Rube can make it)
Edited by royvern, Jan 12 2013, 03:22 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rube Baker
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
I'll be there roy

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
Rube Baker
Jan 12 2013, 06:31 AM
I'll be there roy
perfect

stargatebabe
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
I will get there eventually but not this trip - thanks

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
I'd love for you to do that...

I guess you'll bring Mr. Babe too. :( ;) :wub:

MIDMOBIRD
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
I'll probably do a drive in and drive out on the same day. Sounds like a good time though. My brother lives about 2 miles from the stadium, will try to bring him to the ballgame.

Prot
Member Avatar
I'll admit the possibility that I am Robert Porter if you'll admit the possibility I am from KPAX
[ *  *  * ]
I will for sure be by for a day visit like Mids said. Anything more that can be decided later.

smokincards
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
If love to but doubt family and work will allow it. Things are really rolling again in the market and I need to take advantage of it.

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
smokincards
Jan 12 2013, 11:06 PM
If love to but doubt family and work will allow it. Things are really rolling again in the market and I need to take advantage of it.

Great for you smokes! Get 'em.

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
So far we have a Friday roster of NC, Rube for some point Friday with sleeper berths, and perhaps Friday also brings MIDS, and Prots. I know spirit will be here as well at some point.. If we make the rodeo in Nowhere on Friday, we can watch the game on Friday night and do serious eating all day, but that is up to you guests as to when it's best to stop in.
Edited by royvern, Jan 13 2013, 06:13 AM.

houseofcards1987
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
If I do make it down on Friday, it'd be Friday night, but I can't guarantee anything at this point

redbird5
Member Avatar
The Bossman
[ *  *  * ]
Not sure yet. It depends on what my future holds or if I can catch a ride down there if I don't have a job.

stargatebabe
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
royvern
Jan 12 2013, 05:58 PM

Ummmm, yeah! ;)

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
stargatebabe
Jan 14 2013, 01:22 AM
royvern
Jan 12 2013, 05:58 PM

Ummmm, yeah! ;)
Thanks babe. That made me laugh out loud! :D :D :wub:

spiritofstlouis
Member Avatar
From the dregs of the diseased mind
[ *  *  * ]
royvern
Jan 13 2013, 04:57 AM
So far we have a Friday roster of NC, Rube for some point Friday with sleeper berths, and perhaps Friday also brings MIDS, and Prots. I know spirit will be here as well at some point.. If we make the rodeo in Nowhere on Friday, we can watch the game on Friday night and do serious eating all day, but that is up to you guests as to when it's best to stop in.
I'm there for at least the weekend, probably head back Monday, so Fiday shindig, Saturday game sounds perfect.

stargatebabe
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
royvern
Jan 14 2013, 03:35 AM
Thanks babe. That made me laugh out loud! :D :D :wub:
Glad to be of service. my friend! ;) :wub:

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
Disregard. Brain malfunction.
Edited by royvern, Jan 14 2013, 10:59 PM.

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
I have been giving thoughts to doing other than ribs for you mooks. They require a great deal of attention which would take time away from chatting up and watching Bingo further cripple spirit. I have taken a LOT of time of off work recently which isn't terribly fair to my people.. The point is if I take off the day before I can cook the ribs then. Just wanted to let you know my thoughts about that. Just have to play by ear.

NC Cards Fan
Member Avatar
They call me pesky!
[ *  *  * ]
roy,

I don't know how to be subtle but I'll say this & don't take it wrong please - no insult intended:

I wouldn't care if the 'meal' plan was Raisin Bran and milk, the fellowship and chatting is what Friday night is all about IMO. I will be watching the game during the game on Saturday at BIII since that will be the 1 game I can make it to this year so Friday is chillax time. My vote is for a low maintenance meal with heavy fellowship if at all possible. I know there are some great cooks and you are among the aforementioned group, but allowing everyone to come together at the compound so you have to spend all your time away from everyone is not my idea of fair. I will bow to the majority on this as it is a group thing but fellowship is first priority in my mind.

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
I don't like Raisin Bran.

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Hall of Fame · Next Topic »
Add Reply