Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Stlouislegends. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!
Please follow these rules:
1. No slandering members, players, other staff members of other forums. Slander is very serious, as it can cause lawsuits. If you don't like someone whether it be a member here, a player, or other people, do not under any circumstances call them names, make fun of their sexuality, or....can't remember
2. Keep language PG-13. No obscene language. Editing with symbols such as @#!* is not permitted either.
3. No name calling. The staff has built this place as a different forum from CTs. We like debates, but we expect members to respect others and their opinions.
4. No sexually explicate material. Keep pictures PG-13. NO nudity!

5. No hate speech. Hate speech is any communication which disparages a person or a group on the basis of some characteristic such as race or sexual orientation
6. Spamming is not allowed, unless you have permission by the staff. advertising another forum advertise here as long as they do it once and with the staff's permission, please don't advertise goods and services.

Failure to adhere to the rules will result in a verbal warning.
Second offense will result in a weeks banning
Third offense you will be banned.

Spamming will result in an immediate banning.

Note: St. Louis Legends staff reserves the right to dismiss any member of their choosing for whatever reason.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fantasy Football 2013
Topic Started: Jun 20 2013, 03:42 PM (103 Views)
Skoffer
Hey! Give it a rest!
[ *  *  * ]
Ok, guys, the NFL start is right around the corner, and it will soon be time to start up Fantasy Football.

I'm starting this thread to field a discussion on the rules, this year. I am leaning towards going with the basic fantasy football format, with no rule adjustments.

What say you?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Skoffer
Jun 20 2013, 03:42 PM
Ok, guys, the NFL start is right around the corner, and it will soon be time to start up Fantasy Football.

I'm starting this thread to field a discussion on the rules, this year. I am leaning towards going with the basic fantasy football format, with no rule adjustments.

What say you?
I am ready!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Lets get this thing going!!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

BMike88
Member Avatar
MIZ STL
[ *  *  * ]
I'd be in if you need people

Skoffer
Hey! Give it a rest!
[ *  *  * ]
Geez, I almost forgot.

I'll get the league set up.

Skoffer
Hey! Give it a rest!
[ *  *  * ]
Ok, guys, post here if you are interested in Fantasy Football this year. I will send an invite to the first 8 teams to sign up.
We have at least 4 spots available, maybe 6 if there is interest.

So far we have:
Skoffer
Fumanchu
SeattleCardsFan
BMike88

PM me your email if you want to join!

waterdown
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
doing keepers?

Skoffer
Hey! Give it a rest!
[ *  *  * ]
waterdown
Aug 15 2013, 04:03 AM
doing keepers?
Not planning on it. But, if we have enough teams returning from last year, maybe we could.

Skoffer
Hey! Give it a rest!
[ *  *  * ]
Ok, here is what I am going to do. I'm going to recreate the league and send the invite out to everyone who played last year. If anyone doesn't renew their team, we will figure out how many spots we need to fill. I will give it until Sunday. Sep 5th is the first game, which is exactly 21 days away. I will shoot to have the draft on Sunday, Sep 1st, which is the day before Labor Day. If this is a problem for anything speak up quickly because I will not change the draft date after Friday Aug 23rd.

Skoffer
Hey! Give it a rest!
[ *  *  * ]
I've recreated the league. If you played last year, there should be an invite in your inbox. Please check the pinned thread in the Redbirds Nest forum for more information.

Skoffer
Hey! Give it a rest!
[ *  *  * ]
League is created. Since I renewed the league from last year, it set us up with the same rules from last year. This can be changed anytime before the draft, but I'm fine with last years rules if you are.

I added 4 defensive positions to spice things up. Once you sign up your team, check the league rules so you can understand the rosters.

Because of the addition of 4 new defensive positions, I added 2 extra bench spots. I also added 1 spot for Injured Reserve.

Demon
Demigod
[ *  *  * ]
Signing up now.

spiritofstlouis
Member Avatar
From the dregs of the diseased mind
[ *  *  * ]
Fenster Cameltoe is in, although my other league's draft is also on September 1st (7:00 p.m.). I'll make it work.

Skoffer
Hey! Give it a rest!
[ *  *  * ]
Just wanted to let everybody know that I will be in Florida for the next week on vacation. I will have my tablet with me, but if you need my attention for the league for whatever reason, email me, and I will get it on my phone. stefan (dot) arndt (at) gmail (dot) com. (at) = @ and (dot) = . I'm trying to mask my email address from the mining bots.

spirit, you should have gotten an invite for the league. Claim your team, we are sitting at 7 teams right now and won't be able to start without 1 more. Prot is on standby if you don't claim by saturday. We draft Sunday night.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Fantasy Baseball · Next Topic »
Add Reply