Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Stlouislegends. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!
Please follow these rules:
1. No slandering members, players, other staff members of other forums. Slander is very serious, as it can cause lawsuits. If you don't like someone whether it be a member here, a player, or other people, do not under any circumstances call them names, make fun of their sexuality, or....can't remember
2. Keep language PG-13. No obscene language. Editing with symbols such as @#!* is not permitted either.
3. No name calling. The staff has built this place as a different forum from CTs. We like debates, but we expect members to respect others and their opinions.
4. No sexually explicate material. Keep pictures PG-13. NO nudity!

5. No hate speech. Hate speech is any communication which disparages a person or a group on the basis of some characteristic such as race or sexual orientation
6. Spamming is not allowed, unless you have permission by the staff. advertising another forum advertise here as long as they do it once and with the staff's permission, please don't advertise goods and services.

Failure to adhere to the rules will result in a verbal warning.
Second offense will result in a weeks banning
Third offense you will be banned.

Spamming will result in an immediate banning.

Note: St. Louis Legends staff reserves the right to dismiss any member of their choosing for whatever reason.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rams fire DC Walton
Topic Started: Jan 29 2014, 06:22 PM (91 Views)
BMike88
Member Avatar
MIZ STL
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Jim Thomas @jthom
Rams decide not to retain defensive coordinator tim walton.

The Rams D took a big step back last season so I think it was a good move but I'm surprised they did it this late and only after one season
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BMike88
Member Avatar
MIZ STL
[ *  *  * ]
Bountygate coming to the Lou
Quote:

Chris Mortensen @mortreport
Gregg Williams, who was always Jeff Fisher's preferred choice as DC, is expected to replace Tim Walton in St Louis. Sources

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
I'm glad as well. Great nems for the D. We should see a big difference next season with him in charge. What happens in the room should STAY in the room. just sayin :ph43r:

smokincards
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
The Stash got his man finally it appears. Consider what Williams son as the de-facto DC did in 2012, I think this defense has some great things ahead of it. In our division, defense is paramount to everything else. We have to contain the other teams and allow our offense the chance to win with 21+ points.

BMike88
Member Avatar
MIZ STL
[ *  *  * ]
I heard on the radio yesterday that Fisher actually took control of the defense halfway through the season since apparently Walton wasn't doing a good enough job. It makes sense considering the defense was immensely better in the second half of the year

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
smokincards
Jan 29 2014, 11:01 PM
The Stash got his man finally it appears. Consider what Williams son as the de-facto DC did in 2012, I think this defense has some great things ahead of it. In our division, defense is paramount to everything else. We have to contain the other teams and allow our offense the chance to win with 21+ points.
BWAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

smokincards
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
royvern
Jan 31 2014, 01:11 AM
smokincards
BWAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Did I miss something?

BMike88
Member Avatar
MIZ STL
[ *  *  * ]
smokincards
Jan 31 2014, 03:04 PM
royvern
Jan 31 2014, 01:11 AM
smokincards
BWAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Did I miss something?
Maybe roy had a few too many last night?

« Previous Topic · The NFL · Next Topic »
Add Reply