Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Stlouislegends. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!
Please follow these rules:
1. No slandering members, players, other staff members of other forums. Slander is very serious, as it can cause lawsuits. If you don't like someone whether it be a member here, a player, or other people, do not under any circumstances call them names, make fun of their sexuality, or....can't remember
2. Keep language PG-13. No obscene language. Editing with symbols such as @#!* is not permitted either.
3. No name calling. The staff has built this place as a different forum from CTs. We like debates, but we expect members to respect others and their opinions.
4. No sexually explicate material. Keep pictures PG-13. NO nudity!

5. No hate speech. Hate speech is any communication which disparages a person or a group on the basis of some characteristic such as race or sexual orientation
6. Spamming is not allowed, unless you have permission by the staff. advertising another forum advertise here as long as they do it once and with the staff's permission, please don't advertise goods and services.

Failure to adhere to the rules will result in a verbal warning.
Second offense will result in a weeks banning
Third offense you will be banned.

Spamming will result in an immediate banning.

Note: St. Louis Legends staff reserves the right to dismiss any member of their choosing for whatever reason.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
LD14 Alternative Date; For comparison of number of Attendees.
Topic Started: Feb 10 2014, 11:10 PM (266 Views)
Prot
Member Avatar
I'll admit the possibility that I am Robert Porter if you'll admit the possibility I am from KPAX
[ *  *  * ]
If we changed the game to the last weekend series home game against the Reds on September 20th, would it result in more attendees, less attendees or the same.

FYI, May is out for me and I was avoiding the dog days of summer due to heat. cubs games are pretty much out as any Saturday cubs game results in a huge premium for ticket prices.

Talk to me and I will compare results to the original offering of April 26th against Pirates.

Note: other dates would be entertained if it resulted in significant increase in attendees.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

That would work for me.
April is out due to financial problems.
I believe airfare dtops after labor day and
I'll have accrued more paid time off.
Quote Post Goto Top

NC Cards Fan
Member Avatar
They call me pesky!
[ *  *  * ]
I still doubt I can make it but late in the season is definitely a much better possibility.
Probably a 30% vs. 5% so please don't bank it on my account.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MIDMOBIRD
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
I'll have to check, but that is a possibility. Hope it will work.

Skoffer
Hey! Give it a rest!
[ *  *  * ]
Doesn't matter to me. I'll probably still go on 4/26 though for the sweet yadi jersey.

Denny Crane
Member Avatar
King of the SABR
[ *  *  * ]
I'll see if I can. Depends on recovery and any vacation time I'd have left.

Rube Baker
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
I doubt Sept will work for me

Deleted User
Deleted User

While April is doubtful, please use that date if more members can attend.
Quote Post Goto Top

MIDMOBIRD
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
Dang it, I'm going to Florida for two weeks and that is not going to work. Neither date works for me. Thanks for trying Prot!

Sigonella
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
September 20 is good for me.

redbird5
Member Avatar
The Bossman
[ *  *  * ]
What about May before Memorial Day?

Prot
Member Avatar
I'll admit the possibility that I am Robert Porter if you'll admit the possibility I am from KPAX
[ *  *  * ]
You can entertain May, but I am flat out for any day in May.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

redbird5
Member Avatar
The Bossman
[ *  *  * ]
Coastal says he wants to experience a St. Louis summer.

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
What is the outcome of this thread? Do we have an alternate date now or the original date, a blind date, a double date? I suggest whomever decides that sort of thing (so those from out of town can start looking for cheap airfares and all can set plans) set a firm date. jmho

MIDMOBIRD
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
Bumping this for the group. I'm out for the April date and September date, but am hoping a lot of the legendites can still have a quality experience like last year at some point this summer. It was a blast!

« Previous Topic · The Redbird's Nest · Next Topic »
Add Reply