|Welcome to Stlouislegends. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
Please follow these rules:
1. No slandering members, players, other staff members of other forums. Slander is very serious, as it can cause lawsuits. If you don't like someone whether it be a member here, a player, or other people, do not under any circumstances call them names, make fun of their sexuality, or....can't remember
2. Keep language PG-13. No obscene language. Editing with symbols such as @#!* is not permitted either.
3. No name calling. The staff has built this place as a different forum from CTs. We like debates, but we expect members to respect others and their opinions.
4. No sexually explicate material. Keep pictures PG-13. NO nudity!
5. No hate speech. Hate speech is any communication which disparages a person or a group on the basis of some characteristic such as race or sexual orientation
6. Spamming is not allowed, unless you have permission by the staff. advertising another forum advertise here as long as they do it once and with the staff's permission, please don't advertise goods and services.
Failure to adhere to the rules will result in a verbal warning.
Second offense will result in a weeks banning
Third offense you will be banned.
Spamming will result in an immediate banning.
Note: St. Louis Legends staff reserves the right to dismiss any member of their choosing for whatever reason.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|Tweet Topic Started: Feb 25 2014, 04:22 PM (91 Views)|
|royvern||Feb 25 2014, 04:22 PM Post #1|
I watched the biggest part of the combine. Jeez, there are some physical freaks there.
Watkins has some waaaaay soft hands. Lewan is a pig. Josey helped himself with a quick 40 time and I think 22 reps on the bench.
|smokincards||Feb 25 2014, 07:55 PM Post #2|
|I have yet to watch game film on Watkins. What is your thoughts on him from the combine besides the hands roy?|
|royvern||Feb 26 2014, 04:02 AM Post #3|
He is as smooth as silk. Very slick. Not a big guy. Not a big frame but I like BIG receivers. Not a burner but plays much faster on the field. Has all of the right moves. He said himself he needs to get faster coming out of his breaks and work on some his routes. Looks like a can't miss guy. With all of that said not my 2nd pick in the draft. There are several guys just a small notch below him and could be had a little later later. jmo
|Prot||Feb 27 2014, 01:52 PM Post #4|
I'll admit the possibility that I am Robert Porter if you'll admit the possibility I am from KPAX
|I'd be happy with Watkins, but don't see him as a priority. If we traded down to 5 or 6 he might be a great get. At #2, not so much.|
|« Previous Topic · The NFL · Next Topic »|