Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Stlouislegends. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!
Please follow these rules:
1. No slandering members, players, other staff members of other forums. Slander is very serious, as it can cause lawsuits. If you don't like someone whether it be a member here, a player, or other people, do not under any circumstances call them names, make fun of their sexuality, or....can't remember
2. Keep language PG-13. No obscene language. Editing with symbols such as @#!* is not permitted either.
3. No name calling. The staff has built this place as a different forum from CTs. We like debates, but we expect members to respect others and their opinions.
4. No sexually explicate material. Keep pictures PG-13. NO nudity!

5. No hate speech. Hate speech is any communication which disparages a person or a group on the basis of some characteristic such as race or sexual orientation
6. Spamming is not allowed, unless you have permission by the staff. advertising another forum advertise here as long as they do it once and with the staff's permission, please don't advertise goods and services.

Failure to adhere to the rules will result in a verbal warning.
Second offense will result in a weeks banning
Third offense you will be banned.

Spamming will result in an immediate banning.

Note: St. Louis Legends staff reserves the right to dismiss any member of their choosing for whatever reason.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Legends Day
Topic Started: Feb 27 2014, 03:04 PM (429 Views)
redbird5
Member Avatar
The Bossman
[ *  *  * ]
I've heard a lot of talk, but not action. Let's git r done and got watch a game. Pick a date or the JAG and the boss will.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Prot
Member Avatar
I'll admit the possibility that I am Robert Porter if you'll admit the possibility I am from KPAX
[ *  *  * ]
Bump to get this thread on top.

As long as it is not in the month of May, I am pretty flexible. At least until I make my vacation plans.

royvern
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah, JEEZ, let's git it on. Someone pick a date and I can make it or I can't make it. Hard to pick one that is groovy with all.

Rube Baker
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
I will try and make it for whatever gate is picked, but the later in the year it gets the more unlikely I'll be able to. I have a lot going on in August and September

Prot
Member Avatar
I'll admit the possibility that I am Robert Porter if you'll admit the possibility I am from KPAX
[ *  *  * ]
I have asked my source for tickets for April 26th against Pitt. Mike Shannon said during the game today that there were only 5,000 seats left for that game, so it may not pan out.

redbird5
Member Avatar
The Bossman
[ *  *  * ]
The 26th works for me. I could be going to two games in three days. AWESOME!

Prot
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Legends Day is set for April 26th. A 3 PM game against the pirates. I have up to 25 tickets at no charge. Please check in on this thread so that I can account for everyone.

Prot will be there with the Mrs.

smokincards
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
Tailgate anyone? I can handle it again this year as long anyone who joins us throws money into the kitty.

Prot
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Most definitely YES on the tailgate. That was an excellent idea and execution last year Smokey!

Demon
Demigod
[ *  *  * ]
Due to a mistake on my part. I failed to check the calendar and I have a wedding in the family I need to attend. I'm sorry. I really wanted to go as it looks like a great time. Hopefully I caught it in time where no tickets were ordered yet. Sorry Prot for bowing out. Have fun guys.

Sigonella
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
Sig...checkin in...just me.

smokincards
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
Alright guys, I am rethinking this tailgate thing. I am swamped at work, the game time is 3:15 so guys will be entering the stadium around 1:15 to get their Yadi jerseys. That leaves basically no time to really eat and relax.

So we can either forgo it in favor of mingling inside the stadium or after the game at a local establishment or I am open to getting some sandwiches from my favorite spot in town(I would send you a list if you wanted to order) or any other ideas, someone wants to throw out there.

NC Cards Fan
Member Avatar
They call me pesky!
[ *  *  * ]
I want the Yadi jersey more than anything, too bad I'll not be able to make it...

Prot
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I'm thinking I would like to go checkout ballpark village. Let's just plan to meet there. I will make a new thread post detailing plans sometime next week.

NC Cards Fan
Member Avatar
They call me pesky!
[ *  *  * ]
I am getting soooo jealous people, sorry I'm going to miss this year.

smokincards
Member Avatar
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
That works for me D. Hate to not have the tailgate but it appears logistics will prohibit it this year.

Now for 2015, I expect to have a tailgate throw down with Spirit, Coastal, Van and Mids all there. Not to mention those of you that have not made an LD yet, I will be on you till you show up next year.

Sigonella
Super Sub
[ *  *  * ]
I'm with Prot. I'd like to see Ballpark Village also.

redbird5
Member Avatar
The Bossman
[ *  *  * ]
IF we're going to see BPV we should get there early. At least an hour before hand to take a look.

NC Cards Fan
Member Avatar
They call me pesky!
[ *  *  * ]
1 hour? Somebody needs to be there an hour before they open to get a table for 'home base' IMO.

Enjoy the day everyone, I'm going to be missing it :(

redbird5
Member Avatar
The Bossman
[ *  *  * ]
Moonie you'll be missed for sure.

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Stagger Inn Again · Next Topic »
Add Reply