|Welcome to Stlouislegends. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
Please follow these rules:
1. No slandering members, players, other staff members of other forums. Slander is very serious, as it can cause lawsuits. If you don't like someone whether it be a member here, a player, or other people, do not under any circumstances call them names, make fun of their sexuality, or....can't remember
2. Keep language PG-13. No obscene language. Editing with symbols such as @#!* is not permitted either.
3. No name calling. The staff has built this place as a different forum from CTs. We like debates, but we expect members to respect others and their opinions.
4. No sexually explicate material. Keep pictures PG-13. NO nudity!
5. No hate speech. Hate speech is any communication which disparages a person or a group on the basis of some characteristic such as race or sexual orientation
6. Spamming is not allowed, unless you have permission by the staff. advertising another forum advertise here as long as they do it once and with the staff's permission, please don't advertise goods and services.
Failure to adhere to the rules will result in a verbal warning.
Second offense will result in a weeks banning
Third offense you will be banned.
Spamming will result in an immediate banning.
Note: St. Louis Legends staff reserves the right to dismiss any member of their choosing for whatever reason.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|Tweet Topic Started: Mar 11 2014, 08:03 PM (128 Views)|
|BMike88||Mar 11 2014, 08:03 PM Post #1|
So the Blues take on Dallas at Scottrade tonight, followed by Thursday vs. Edmonton, @Nashville and play home against Winnipeg on Monday. Those all should be W's relatively easily. Maybe the game in NSH could be a L/OTL but still getting 6-7 points out of the next week is pretty likely. Following that, the schedule shakes out like this:
So of the 14 games, its a dead split between home and away but 7 of the last 10 are at Scottrade. Most of the games are against lower tier teams and realistically, the Blues could go 10-4 to finish out the season. If they can win the next four and then go 10-4, you're looking at 122 points, which could very well be enough to win the Presidents Trophy.
Maybe I'm just being optimisitc, but I see this as very favorable for the Note closing out the year.
|spiritofstlouis||Mar 12 2014, 03:21 PM Post #2|
From the dregs of the diseased mind
It's tough to judge opponents down the stretch since many are fighting for playoff berths and seeding (as are the Notes). My biggest concern is staying healthy. Winning the division is important, especially this year with the new format that will keep the Notes within the division after the first round. Hopefully, the West Coast teams will beat up on each other, and the Blues can knock off who's left.
President's Cup would be nice but not as important as having a better record than any of the Eastern Conference teams (just in case ).
|royvern||Mar 12 2014, 04:54 PM Post #3|
|Like I said in an earlier thread, we're getting everybody's A game. As 88 said earlier, we need our scorers to score. When Roman scores half of your goals in any given game...well enough said.|
|BMike88||Mar 12 2014, 06:38 PM Post #4|
I though the Blues had some pretty good scoring chances last night. Tim Thomas looked good--its the first time I've watched him this year (I missed the game vs FLA earlier this year).
As always, need a guy to start finishing.
|« Previous Topic · Blues · Next Topic »|