|Welcome to Stlouislegends. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
Please follow these rules:
1. No slandering members, players, other staff members of other forums. Slander is very serious, as it can cause lawsuits. If you don't like someone whether it be a member here, a player, or other people, do not under any circumstances call them names, make fun of their sexuality, or....can't remember
2. Keep language PG-13. No obscene language. Editing with symbols such as @#!* is not permitted either.
3. No name calling. The staff has built this place as a different forum from CTs. We like debates, but we expect members to respect others and their opinions.
4. No sexually explicate material. Keep pictures PG-13. NO nudity!
5. No hate speech. Hate speech is any communication which disparages a person or a group on the basis of some characteristic such as race or sexual orientation
6. Spamming is not allowed, unless you have permission by the staff. advertising another forum advertise here as long as they do it once and with the staff's permission, please don't advertise goods and services.
Failure to adhere to the rules will result in a verbal warning.
Second offense will result in a weeks banning
Third offense you will be banned.
Spamming will result in an immediate banning.
Note: St. Louis Legends staff reserves the right to dismiss any member of their choosing for whatever reason.
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|2014 NHL Playoffs|
|Tweet Topic Started: Apr 16 2014, 06:41 PM (242 Views)|
|BMike88||Apr 16 2014, 06:41 PM Post #1|
Alright..the Blues have been terrible but according to Hitch, all of the injured players will be back at some point for the Hawks series, which starts tomorrow night at 7pm at the STC.
I'm going all homer on this one and say the Blues will win in 7. I like Miller over Crawford and I think the Blues are deeper (if they are healthy) than the Hawks.
HUGE game tomorrow. Winner of game 1 takes the series.
|Prot||Apr 27 2014, 10:02 PM Post #21|
I'll admit the possibility that I am Robert Porter if you'll admit the possibility I am from KPAX
|I would prefer they dump all these losers. They SUCK. Start with anyone has been here 3 years or longer.|
|spiritofstlouis||Apr 27 2014, 10:26 PM Post #22|
From the dregs of the diseased mind
Well that happened. I really thought this would be the year to at least advance a couple rounds, especially with the new format and the West Coast teams beating each other up.
Don't know what this team does now, but Miller's a FA and they don't have a first round pick. The nucleus is solid and Hitch is fine, ya got me after that.
Losing out on the 1 seed and drawing Chicago sure hurt, but that's no excuse. Get 'em next year.
|smokincards||Apr 28 2014, 12:53 PM Post #23|
|Same as it ever was|
|« Previous Topic · Blues · Next Topic »|