Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Gang of Five | The Land Before Time. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mythbusters
Topic Started: Jul 4 2007, 12:36:05 AM (8,484 Views)
Weather_lord_7
Member Avatar
Roooooaaaarrr!!!
Who here watches it? I do, and it's one of the funniest shows I ever saw in my days. About a team of people who test urban legends and things like that. My favorites involves either the cable snapping person in half test with the pig, or the mentos and diet coke test. :lol :lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DarkHououmon
Member Avatar
"Be prepared, Snappy boy. Your luck has run out..."

I watch it from time to time. It's the only series on Discovery I like.

Petrie.
Member Avatar
GOF Founder

Yes I've watched Adam and Jamie many times. :) I think one of the best ones I saw was the one where they sank the car and Adam had to try and get out of it. I've always wondered about that myth.

f-22 "raptor" ace
Member Avatar
yay
The cement truck one was my favorite. :lol: They blew up a cement truck with 50 tons of tnt and there was nothing left of the truck! :lol :lol :lol :lol You can clear cement from a cement truck with a stick of dynomite. I also found it funny that you can start a fire with ice!

The Chronicler
Member Avatar
Bionicle fan of GoF
I always like watching mythbusters. The things they do on that show are sometimes hilarious. :lol

My favorite one was when they re-tested the jet taxi myth, this time with a real jet engine. Those 747 engines are powerful, they actually managed to get a school bus airborne! :wow

Nimrod
Member Avatar
I see you...
f-22 "raptor" ace,Jul 4 2007
10:51 AM
The cement truck one was my favorite. laugh.gif

You whatched this one too, cool. Thatīs my favourite under all the experiments they did :D ... well, the experiment with the biggest flyer out of paper wasnīt bad at all. So funny :lol

Petrie.
Member Avatar
GOF Founder

Actually I'll add the unsafe water heater to the list. Its always good to know if all the safety mechanisms on a water heater fail the thing can explode and fly 3 miles into the air. :blink: :blink:

The Chronicler
Member Avatar
Bionicle fan of GoF
Yeah, that water heater exploded very violently, even more so when it was put in a small house. :wow

f-22 "raptor" ace
Member Avatar
yay
The second pirates one was also Awesome! :lol :lol I loved it when Adam shoved the peg leg in the cannon and it just became splinters. The chain oh that was horrible it ripped the pig nearly in half.

f-22 "raptor" ace
Member Avatar
yay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvHMbN_epe4
Mythbusters use minigun!

lbt/cty_lover
Member Avatar
I'm just a fat little dwaggy! Pwease hug me!
Best show ever that is on Discovery!

The Chronicler
Member Avatar
Bionicle fan of GoF
I recently heard that there's going to be new episodes every Wednesday at 9 p.m. starting the 16th this month. I'll definitly be watching them when they come on.

Manny Cav
Cera
I loved to watch these guys! I liked the one where they tried to blow up a completely sealed car with a huge subwuffer. :lol

Weather_lord_7
Member Avatar
Roooooaaaarrr!!!
What about the urinating on an electric railroad eppy? That was both gross and funny at the same time. :lol:

f-22 "raptor" ace
Member Avatar
yay
New episode tomorrow! :D 007 myths! B) :wow :lol: :D B) :) :yes :) B) :D :wow

The Chronicler
Member Avatar
Bionicle fan of GoF
Yeah, there's a new episode that will be on in less than an hour. From what I've seen, the myth they test is a stunt from a James Bond movie (I think it has to do with a speed boat or something).

lbt/cty_lover
Member Avatar
I'm putting it on when it comes on on EyeTV. I'm watching it right now.

The Chronicler
Member Avatar
Bionicle fan of GoF
Another new episode will be on soon, although I forgot what it will be.

lbt/cty_lover
Member Avatar
Don't care. I'm watching.

The Chronicler
Member Avatar
Bionicle fan of GoF
It's Wednesday, that means there's another new episode on tonight.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Silver Screen · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Modified version of the theme/skin created by "Jameswgw". Find more great designs at the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.