Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Gang of Five | The Land Before Time. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Greetings!; Just some ramblings from a new member!
Topic Started: Jun 20 2012, 04:18 PM (1,744 Views)
Fyn16
Member Avatar
Why are there so many songs about rainbows...

Hello, everyone! I'm happy to be a part of this forum, now. A little bit about myself: I just graduated from High School and will be off to the Air Force Academy in a week. I play tenor sax, and enjoy writing. In fact, I've published four (almost five) stories on fanfiction.net, under the Land Before Time section using the pen name "yf-23ace." The Land Before Time has been an interest of mine for a while, now, and I'm happy to have found a site that shares my interests!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DarkHououmon
Member Avatar
"Be prepared, Snappy boy. Your luck has run out..."

Welcome!

Mr Wonk
Member Avatar
Learning Java!
Oh I saw your name before on fanfiction.net. Sadly I've not read your fanfiction.... yet! :DD Anyway welcome to this great forum! :smile

LBTLover1
Member Avatar
Furry
Welcome to the GoF, Fyn16. Everyone here is as friendly as can be. Glad you could join us.

Kor
Member Avatar

Always great to have a new member. I'm sure you'll find many friendly folks here. It's great to find a forum focused on an interest that someone has.

jansenov
Member Avatar
Ducky's sub-par imitator
Welcome to the forum, Fyn16! And good luck at the Academy. Hope you have enough time to join once in a while. :yes

FreckledOne
Member Avatar
Looks around, nervously
Hi there! :wave I like your avatar (I know that sounds kinda random) :D

Mumbling
Member Avatar
Rawr.

Hi and welcome to the Gang of Five! :D Hope to see you around :wave

Malte279
Member Avatar
I'm a historian. I MUST be like that!

Welcome with us Fyn16 :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Cancerian Tiger
Member Avatar
Look Within Yourself
Welcome :wave! I've been following your fanfiction, so when I saw your username here I suspected you were the same guy :lol.

Blais_13
Member Avatar
Spike
Welcome to the forum!

Fyn16
Member Avatar

FreckledOne,Jun 20 2012
07:19 PM
Hi there! :wave I like your avatar (I know that sounds kinda random) :D

Well, thanks! He's actually an OC of mine for my fanfics, called Fyn (no surprises there).

StrutEggStealer
Member Avatar
Who needs mirrors? XD
Hi there and welcome^^
your stories sound really neat. I wanna give them a look

Fyn16
Member Avatar

StrutEggStealer,Jun 23 2012
11:06 AM
Hi there and welcome^^
your stories sound really neat. I wanna give them a look

Thanks! I posted links on the fanfiction forum on this site.

LBTDiclonius
Member Avatar
Your Resident Diclonius
Hey, you're from fanfiction, aren't you?

Well then, welcome to the GOF! Hope you have a great time here! :wave

Fyn16
Member Avatar

Hey, LBT Diclonius! It's pretty amazing how many fanfic writers I've seen on this site. Small world, right? Anyway, thanks for the "hello"!

Pangaea
Member Avatar
Resident paleo-nut
Welcome to The Gang Of Five, Fyn16! :smile

Love your avatar (great color scheme on that character). :wow I don't think I've ever seen a LBT Amargasaurus OC before. Is that your own artwork?

Fyn16
Member Avatar

Pangaea,Jun 24 2012
08:26 AM
Welcome to The Gang Of Five, Fyn16! :smile

Love your avatar (great color scheme on that character). :wow I don't think I've ever seen a LBT Amargasaurus OC before. Is that your own artwork?

Yes. Dinosaurs are one of the few things I can actually draw, and Amargasaurus has been one of my favorites for a long time. Thanks!

Pangaea
Member Avatar
Resident paleo-nut
You're welcome. :)

Do you have a full-sized version of that picture anywhere? I'd certainly enjoy seeing it and any other artwork you might have drawn. (You can always start your own art thread in the Fanart and Fanfiction section.)

Kor
Member Avatar

That is an unusual & unique type of longneck dino. I think there was one in a shot or 2 in the 10th LBT movie. Along with a type that looked like it had some armor.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Welcome Center · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Modified version of the theme/skin created by "Jameswgw". Find more great designs at the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.